Call Center Manager
Call Center Manager - Strategic Partnership – Intuit QuickBooks Online (Provo, UT)
Frontier Communications, (NYSE-FTR) is one of the nation's largest rural local exchange carriers. We offer local and long-distance telephone service, Internet access, wireless Internet data access, digital phone, DISH satellite TV and more. We operate in 28 states and provide service to 7+ million access lines and High-Speed Internet subscribers. We serve primarily rural and suburban areas; these communities offer a great quality of life and we offer them connectivity, a local workforce and a commitment to their continued growth and prosperity.
- Planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the activities of our strategic partnership with Intuit.
- Lead, manage, and oversee the operations of the Call Center, with special emphasis on customer care and experience.
- Develop strategies and tactics to ensure this Center reaches objectives.
- Drive increased NPS through focus on customers and customer care techniques.
- Develop call center/customer care policies and procedures that maximize productivity and profitability.
- Establish and ensure attainment of goals for customer satisfaction ratings, call center staff productivity, order and trouble shooting accuracy.
- Create and execute effective staffing model to meet stringent service level requirements.
- Provide timely feedback to Marketing on products.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Familiarity with call center technology, preferably Avaya technology including VRU, screen POPS, and GUIs.
- Working knowledge of and expertise with customer information systems and computer software, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and Project.
- Ability to lead, motivate and assess supervisory, management and individual-contributor staff.
- Ability to influence others.
- Ability to take ownership and accountability for customer satisfaction goals.
- Must be able to plan and manage projects successfully.
- Communicate effectively, both in writing and orally.
- Interact with a wide variety of individuals positively and effectively.
- Independent judgment skills, as well as the ability to make effective decisions quickly.
Must Have Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5-7 years management experience or equivalent experience in a Call Center environment where generating customer satisfaction is a key objective.
- Communication: excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- Interpersonal: ability to work effectively with others, including a diverse population
- Problem solving: ability to constructively handle unexpected problems. Strong Analytical and mathematical skills.
- Decision making: ability to make sound decisions given the information available
- Leadership: ability to lead people to accomplish objectives without creating hostility in the workplace. Takes initiative and demonstrates willingness to act with a sense of urgency.
- Subject-matter knowledge: customer satisfaction, clients, and systems
- Bachelor’s degree preferred