CCW Executive Report: Customer Experience
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
You care about the customer experience.
You’re investing in the customer experience. But is the experience you’re creating the one your customers actually want? Our CCW Digital Executive Report on the Customer Experience will answer that question.
For the first time ever, we surveyed everyday consumers about what they demand when it comes to the customer experience.
We then look at how businesses are approaching the customer experience. Do they know what customers want? And even if they do, are they able to actually deliver it?
We close with ideas, tips and case studies for elevating the customer experience.
Some questions answered in this report:
- How many bad experiences will make a customer switch to a competitor?
- Will customers really pay more for a good experience?
- What are customers’ Top 5 demands when interacting with a business?
- What factors prevent businesses from meeting those demands?
- What are the most common customer complaints?
- How well do businesses respond to customer feedback?
- How do customers really feel about calling for customer service?
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.