First Direct has been consistently voted the No.1 company in the UK for delivering high quality customer service. What has been their secret ingredient? In this case study, Allison will be sharing core insights into their fundamental approach and strategies in achieving this and how they are balancing digital service with a deep human touch.
· Driving a genuine customer focus while balancing business and customer requirements
· Approaching digital service with human at heart: Start with customer needs
· Sharing examples on driving continuous improvement for key processes to improve customer satisfaction
· How are we approaching measurement and KPIs differently: What does success look like at Fist Direct?
As companies speed ahead adopting new technologies such as automation and AI, they cannot afford to overlook the most important success factor in their business: the people. By rewarding, recognising and developing their people they are creating the right atmosphere to spark creativity and fuel innovation - these are the real components for success. Join this keynote panel to find out not just the “why” but also the “how” to help you develop your next people disruptors!
· What do we mean by creating “people disruptors”?
· What does a people-first culture look like?
· What are the practical ways to create a people-focused business?
· The link between a people-first culture and customer experience and ROI
Discover how to leverage speech analytics to automate processes to improve efficiency, customer experience and agent effectiveness.
· Why is customer feedback particularly important for Scottish Water
· What are the key methods and channels to collect customer feedback
· How to communicate the voice of customer clearly throughout the organisation?
· How is customer feedback being translated into the strategic business plan
· How is the virtual contact centre concept delivering economic gains
· Agile, omni-channel service: be there for the customer ‘Anytime, Anywhere, Anyway’
· Contact centre as a value centre: delivering sales & service at the most efficient cost
· Generating 360 degree customer view to fully understand their needs
· Inspire highly engaged, competent and multi-channel employees and agents
· Enabling customer self-service through technology
Self-service options offer a significant opportunity to improve the customer experience and reduce costs. Now more than ever they have a critical role to play in your digital customer experience. Yet, take nothing for granted. There are plenty of examples where companies fail to empathise sufficiently with customer frustrations around automation. Join this session to see how you can establish effective self-service capabilities that meet your customer expectations:
Automation has quickly become a key lever to drive business and customer transformation. This session will bring you key insights from THREE on how they have approached and scaled their automation from concept to a Centre of Excellence with 10 solutions within a year and how has that made a big difference to their transformation journey.
· A strategic business and customer transformation approach combining strategic planning, PMO, operational excellence & capabilities development
· Developing RPA and automation capabilities at scale with speed!
· Driving customer contact automation further with chatbots and messaging
· Sharing key lessons learned