· Design and implement a strategic digital customer experience model
· Implement game changing programmes across system, data, process/business reengineering, customer satisfaction and tool sets
· Transformation is not a one-step journey: Recreating the entire suite of hiring/coaching capabilities, cultural, organisational behavioural to move up the digital maturity level
· Solidifying vendor management for consistency, scale and pave the way for the next steps in transformation
· The role of technology and culture in digital transformation
Service and support teams need a complete rethink on how they serve their customers. Digital first is about being proactive in the way you help your customers, who use a wide range of channels to seek out support. It is a priority now to not only understand but also be able to predict the customer needs. In addition to traditional phone & email channels, social media and mobile apps are all now part of the customer service eco-system. Join this session to hear how market leaders are proactively acting on the customer needs across a myriad of channels.
· Why are digital customer experience strategies not generating desired customer satisfaction results?
· How to create a single omni-channel view of the customer journey
· How to measure customer satisfaction across different channel
Companies can invest heavily in providing better tools for communicating in an omnichannel world, but if the agent on the other side of the phone/texting/emails/chatbot does not have the necessary skills to handle the conversation, the investment is wasted. This session will discuss how AI-powered automated language assessments allow contact centers to quickly and accurately assess language proficiency to ensure recruiting teams spend time with only those qualified to provide incredible customer experience.
· Transforming and maturing towards the future customer operating model
· Exploring the changing landscape of outsourcing vs. automation vs. digital workers
· An integrated omni-channel approach to develop a much deeper customer relationship
· Improving and expanding digital footprints through automation, chatbots and advanced analytics
· Consolidating channels and systems to ensure advisors are best equipped for futures operating model
· A multi-year journey on key initiatives including Single Customer View, IVR, etc.
· Enabling transformation with the a keen focus on driving the culture change
As companies gathered comprehensive understanding of customer behaviors and journeys through traditional customer channels, they are now turning their efforts to digital touchpoints and striving to deliver the same level of insights across these increasingly important channels. This session will provide practical insights into the approach and key steps of achieving that:
· Defining your digital customer journey: What’s the method and approach
· What are the key steps to manage digital customer journeys
· How to leverage self-service, Chabot & Voicebot across your digital touchpoints
· What are the different analytical support to drive customer insights
· Speech/Text Analytics vs. AI & Machine Learning: What are the key lessons learned
· How to building the capabilities to drive end-to-end customer transformation