Companies have increasingly turned to business intelligence and analytics not only to understand how the business is performing and why, but also to figure out where and how to improve customer experience and loyalty. As the data powerhouse, CX, research and contact centres are expected to play a much more critical role in driving customer insights and essentially business value. This keynote panel will draw valuable experiences from data rich organisations to help you embark on your data-driven transformation journey:
· Driving a customer-centric vision across the organisations: A strategic and collaborative approach
· What are the potential barriers and how to overcome them?
· What tools can be deployed to drive insights?
· From “Descriptive” to “Prescriptive” and “Predictive” analytics: Key steps to create more profitable customer engagement
· Repositioning contact centres as a more strategic business partner in driving insights