Michelle is an analyst serving customer experience professionals. Her research focuses on omnichannel customer experience, digital trends, and digital commerce strategies for consumer-facing brands, including luxury. During her nine years at Forrester, as a consultant and an analyst, Michelle has worked with a wide range of clients to help them understand how digital technology and changing consumer behavior and expectations are impacting organizations and transforming business models. Michelle is based in the UK and has global coverage. In addition to speaking at Forrester events, Michelle speaks regularly at national and international conferences. Her research has been quoted in general business media such as the Wall Street Journal and specialist publications such as Retail Week and Customer Experience Magazine.
· Transforming and maturing towards the future customer operating model
· Exploring the changing landscape of outsourcing vs. automation vs. digital workers
· An integrated omni-channel approach to develop a much deeper customer relationship
· Improving and expanding digital footprints through automation, chatbots and advanced analytics
· Consolidating channels and systems to ensure advisors are best equipped for futures operating model
· A multi-year journey on key initiatives including Single Customer View, IVR, etc.
· Enabling transformation with the a keen focus on driving the culture change