Main Conference Day One
7:45 am - 8:00 am Registration and morning coffee
8:00 am - 8:30 am CCW Europe Opening and Chairperson's remarks
8:10 am - 8:40 am Keynote Case Study: Deutsche Telekom’s transformation path to personal + tailor made customer care
At CCW 2017 Deutsche Telekom shared a powerful case study on how they created an environment for their digital transformation to thrive. In this keynote session, Dominik and Onno will bring updates on their programme and focus on what they have done to deliver personal and tailor made services in a digital world.
· How DT is personalizing important customer journeys and moving from reactive to proactive service
· How DT is using messaging to establish “one on one” communication between agents and customers
· How DT started to transform the frontline business for mobile customers to increase NPS and first done rates
· How DT uses agile methods to strengthen team autonomy and push employee satisfaction
Dominik BauerschSVP Digital Business & Transformation B2B
Onno HoffmannVP Special Operations & Innovation
8:40 am - 9:10 am International Keynote: 5 keys in creating and measuring great omnichannel journeys
As much as the term “omnichannel” has been used—and overused—it is surprising that so few companies are actually offering it. In this era of business disruption, effortless personal omnichannel is the key to winning yet both Gartner and IQPC estimate that only five percent of companies today are offering true omnichannel. So how do you get started? This session will give you the keys to getting started with omnichannel and specific ways to measure and ensure a consistent experience across all channels.
Ted HuntingSenior Vice President of Marketing
9:10 am - 9:40 am Keynote Case Study: Creating and reinforcing emotional engagement in a digitally savvy world through cultural, CX and performance transformation
In his new role at the Royal Bank of Scotland, Simon is leading a team to make a difference in building emotional engagement in a digitally savvy world - whether it be through high volume traditional voice to social media to growing omni-channel capability. Prior to this, his relentless focus on customer confidence and staff development at Barclays saw how the culture has reaped real rewards; as NPS grew by over 50 points and colleague engagement rose by 15% globally. Through his experiences across these recognised brands, Simon will discuss how organisations can keep up with change through a focus on culture and CX transformation.
· Building emotional engagement in a digitally savvy world through cultural, proposition and performance transformation
· Creating a culture of care and ownership within customer contact teams
· Recognising empathy and knowledge are key to drive the best customer experience
Simon SeparghanHead of Customer Contact
9:40 am - 10:10 am Intelligent Customer Service in the Experience Economy: How AI & ML are transforming Customer Engagement
Customer service is known for the volume of repetitive tasks, presenting a disruptive challenge to the experience of that crucial customer service moment, for customer as well as for the serving employee. The challenge has always been, how do we deliver a better, faster and more accurate service, whilst still fully engaged and enabled with customers in the moment that really matters? Listen to how SAP, by harnessing customers data, and utilizing technology allow organizations to deliver a superior service moment, while enabling and encourage employees to shine.
John HealdGlobal Vice President Solution and Strategy
SAP Hybris Service
10:10 am - 10:40 am Case Study: How DHL Express optimizes the customer experience using Wonderflow's customer contact analysis platform
10:40 am - 11:10 am Solution Providers Demo Drives (Expo Hall)
CCW is all about making that critical connection to future proof your customer strategy. During this session, you will get the chance to hear from solution providers during a short pitch on their innovative solutions and how these can benefit your customer service transformation and visions.
11:10 am - 11:40 am Morning refreshments and networking break in the exhibition hall
Track A: Customer Contact Innovation11:30 am - 12:00 pm Case study: Own the customer edge to own your markets: Riding the customer excellence journey with Cabify
As a digital native travel industry disruptor, Cabify differentiates with service and support. Jacobo shares the key strategies they are embarking on to achieve global customer excellence:
· An integrated global customer experience through social, community, app and self-service channels
· Providing exceptional offline and online experiences
· Developing natural language processing capabilities for bot programmes
Jacobo Dominguez-BlancoVice President of Customer Experience & Operations
Track A: Customer Contact Innovation12:00 pm - 12:30 pm Delivering Exceptional Customer Service in the Luxury Hospitality Industry
For Onefinestay, a luxury venue matching service based in the UK, customer experience is everything. Join this session to discover how Onefinestay are delivering exceptional customer service to both their property owners and guests through the use of Talkdesk's innovate cloud based contact centre environment. David Whiteside will discuss how Onefinestay have improved agent efficiency and employee engagement by measuring call volumes and spike periods, reduced abandonment rate and used CRM data to better tailor experiences for their clientele.
Teon RosandicVice President EMEA
David WhitesideHead of Operations
Track A: Customer Contact Innovation12:30 pm - 1:00 pm Case study: When machines meet human in customer excellence: achieving customer excellence through AI and a customer centric culture
- Redefining service excellence: Strategically crafting a brand experience and consistently deliver it
- Utilising customer data in addition to the traditional customer segmentation, customer journey mapping tools
- Service excellence delivered by people and AI together: Designing roles and interfaces between human and machine
Dirk MorenoVice President Customer Experience
Track B: Technology (Automation, AI & Analytics11:30 am - 12:00 pm Case study: End-to-end process automation and optimisation for improved customer and employee experience
AI Telekom Austria set up a digital transformation centre of excellence focusing on identifying and implementing group wide automation programmemes. This case study showcases the key steps they have taken and the business impact they have generated within a year:
· Implementing RPA, process mining and cognitive automation for end to end process and customer optimisation
· From speech IVR, natural language processing to virtual assistants & chatbots: Creating smarter and more efficient customer interactions
· Leverage network information for proactive care leading to better self-service
· Overcome the language challenges: Develop a system that recognises and interacts with customers in Eastern Europe
Annamária TóthProcess Automation Manager, Digital Transformation CoE
A1 Telekom Austria Group
Track B: Technology (Automation, AI & Analytics12:00 pm - 12:30 pm “My voice is my password” - Lessons learned from deploying voice biometrics at Lloyds banking
Track B: Technology (Automation, AI & Analytics12:30 pm - 1:00 pm Case Study: Harness automation, data and AI programmes to support customers and reduce costs
· From UX to CX: Provide customers with the simplest interface possible
· The use of voice recognition to understand customer requests
· Implementing and scaling up automation: Cope with process complexities through home grown and third party solutions
Martin RatolistkaChief Data & Automation Officer
Track C: Cultural Transformation11:00 am - 11:30 am Case Study: From strategy to execution – Travix’s customer operations transformation to enable customer satisfaction whilst driving down the cost
• Defining the future state of global customer operating model
• Pushing innovation and technology implementation to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
• An ongoing journey to bring colleagues along the change and transformation
Mirjam Van Den BergVice President Customer Operations
Track C: Cultural Transformation12:00 pm - 12:30 pm Case study: Contact centre performance turnaround by constructing a coaching based culture and organisation structure
Indie will share a true transformation story that has resulted in 20 points NPS improvement and the key steps that has taken him here:
· Identifying the key reasons for low performance and finding the root causes
· Taking the leap of faith to implement a change: Who do you need to have on board?
· Restructuring the contact centre teams to provide support and coaching
· The role of speech analytics in the transformation journey
Track C: Cultural Transformation12:30 pm - 1:00 pm Case study: A true people play on driving engagement and enablement
· How customer expectations have changed in the last 5 years and what does that mean to your contact centre strategies?
· Empowering agents in an outsourced environment: Actionable tactics of motivating the agents that don’t even get a pay check from you
· Creating a development plan and career path for your agents for better retention
· The devil is in the detail: How little things make a big impact?
Petra MengeltHead of B2B - Business Relations
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Networking Lunch
Customer Contact Innovation
IDG A2:00 pm - 3:25 pm Developing an optimal customer operating model: Back to basics
· How is remote contact centres and automation changing the outsourcing vs. inhouse contact centre planning?
· What are the core metrics you should be focusing on with different operating models?
Sham AzizHead of Customer Service
IDG B2:00 pm - 3:25 pm Revamping customer contact metrics for omni-channel
• Developing the most relevant KPIs for digital channels
• What are the best metrics to measure the quality of multichannel customer service?
• Matching the customer journey with your customer contact metrics
IDG C2:00 pm - 3:25 pm Service design driving a customer-centric enterprise
· Is your service designed for your customers needs?
· Developing competencies and capabilities internally
IDG D2:00 pm - 3:25 pm Own your digital edge: drive customer centric digital transformation
- Develop the digital backbone of your business transformation
- Develop an agile environment to consistently respond to customer needs
Technology (Automation, AI & Analytics)
IDG E2:00 pm - 3:25 pm Translating customer analytics into customer intelligence
- Driving customer analytics through different channels
- It’s not just about data, reports and analysis. It’s what you do with them
IDG F2:00 pm - 3:25 pm Speech analytics as a game changer in your contact centre
- Best practice in generating customer insights through speech analytics
- How to make the best use of speech analytics technology?
- How to measure the ROI of speech analytics?
Arnaud CavéProduct Marketing Director
IDG G2:00 pm - 3:25 pm Deliver customer service through AI
Stefan van der Fluit Manager PolyAI
Stefan van der Fluit Manager PolyAI
Join PolyAI’s team of ex Siri, Google and Facebook AI and discover what is and isn’t possible with automation in customer service.
· The truth about AI in customer service
· Why chatbots fail and what smart leaders should be doing about it
Stefan van der FluitManager
IDG I2:00 pm - 3:25 pm Develop a culture of “listening” with Audible
• Creating customer love through engaged and passionate employees
• Making your agents the brand ambassadors: Innovative ways to engage your employees
Tom VickersUK Customer Service Country Manager
IDG J2:00 pm - 3:25 pm Innovate strategy and processes through customer feedback
· Best practices in collecting customer feedback
· How to best act on the customer feedback to refine your contact strategies
Roberto La RosaGlobal Head of Customer Experience & Back office
The Level Group
IDG L2:00 pm - 3:25 pm The role of leadership in driving customer transformation
• What type of leadership behaviours are required to drive change and transformation
• How to keep the team engaged and united around the same goals?
• Sharing the examples of what has worked and what hasn’t?
Benchmarker with Peers
IDG M2:00 pm - 3:25 pm Best practices in Managing Mega Customer Contact Centres (Over 1000+ seat)
IDG N2:00 pm - 3:25 pm Best practices in Managing Large Customer Contact Centres (100 – 999 seats)
IDG O2:00 pm - 3:25 pm Best practices in Managing small to medium contact centres (Less than 100 seats)
3:25 pm - 4:00 pm Afternoon Refreshments and networking break in the exhibition hall
4:00 pm - 4:30 pm Keynote Case Study: A holistic approach from Affinity for Business: Deliver award winning customer experience and workplace engagement in a highly competitive environment
Helen will share an inspirational story about about putting the employees and their wellbeing (in particular mental wellbeing) at the heart of their business purpose at Affinity for Business. It translates into sustained market leading customer experience and won them the award of Best Place to Work in the UK business awards 2018, 18 months after they set up as an independent business.
· A holistic approach to delivering for customers by putting the employees at the heart of the business
· Building and delivering business KPIs whist sustaining market leading customer experience
Helen GillettManaging Director
Affinity for Business
4:30 pm - 5:00 pm Thought Leadership Session Reserved
5:00 pm - 5:20 pm Advisory Board Panel: Future proof of your customer contact strategies
The Advisory Board is a huge part of CCW globally. We rely on their experiences, insights and scrutinising opinions to bring the most cutting-edge topics, influential speakers and best practitioners on board to ensure our programme and agenda is the most relevant and beneficial for all who attend. This unique panel brings the 2019 Advisory Board Panel to centre stage and allows you to pick their brains on key challenges you have and their perspectives on the future of customer contact.
Ronny Q. HaiméVice President - Global Head of Service Delivery
Claudia BelardoDirector, International Customer Experience
Jann HoffmannHead of Contact Centre Operations Management
6:00 pm - 6:30 pm Rockstar Plenary: Rules for Rockstars
In this high energy, entertaining and musical keynote you’ll learn lessons from a former real-life, award-winning rockstar.
This is the world's first and only musical CX Keynote. 'Customer Experience Rockstar' James Dodkins will share stories, ideas, frameworks and mindsets that will guarantee that you turn your customer experience up to 11. James is even going to dust the cobwebs off of his guitar to give you all a musical experience that you’ll never forget. You’ll learn James’ 5 ‘Rules For Rockstars’
- Nail the intro
- Create Superfans
- Put things right
- Make things clear
- Let teams rock
And maybe some surprises thrown in for good measure!
James DodkinsFounder and Customer Experience Rockstar
6:30 pm - 7:00 pm CCW Europe 2019 Awards Ceremony
For the first time ever, CCW Europe 2019 is incorporating prestigious awards to recognise and celebrate individuals, teams and companies who are committed to driving the next level of customer strategies and experiences through innovation, operational excellence and relentless dedication on speedy and superior services.
The Awards are part of Customer Contact Week Europe 2019, and the reception will be taking place on the evening of Tuesday, October 8th in Amsterdam.