8:00 am - 9:00 am Masterclass day registration
Future Proof your Customer Care9:00 am - 11:00 am Masterclass A - Developing a customer-centric enterprise: Leading with service design
While the importance of understanding customer needs and designing the exact solution for them is well understood, how to actually develop a customer-centric enterprise remains a daunting task, especially with the changing customer demands. This masterclass provides hands-on practices in how to develop a customer-centric culture with a service design and design thinking approach.
- How to deliver on your brand promise at every customer interaction?
- Creating an ecosystem for superb service delivery through technology, process and people
- Connecting delivery into operations and ultimately into your culture
Technology Innovation9:00 am - 11:00 am Masterclass B - The rise of API: Deliver the next level of customer experience with agility
Agility is becoming a true differentiator for market innovators and disruptors. Enterprises with traditional business structure and legacy systems are playing catch up. Smart, tailored APIs, when used well, could significantly reduce time to market from months to weeks and speed up customer response. This masterclass will provide real life case studies on how API can be utilised to achieve operational and customer agility.
- How is traditional customer engagement technologies falling short in today’s customer dominant world
- Deliver world class service at speed thought API platforms
- A collaborative approach: Solving business and customer challenges through technology
People & Performance9:00 am - 11:00 am Masterclass C -Putting your customers second James Dodkins - Founder and Customer Experience Rockstar, ROCKSTAR CX
This masterclass session will explore into companies that provide outstanding CX by putting their employees first and creating an amazing internal culture. You will hear seven components of creating a culture of outstanding customer experience:
- Vision: Have a core understanding of who your customer is, what their needs are, and what a successful outcome would be
- Align: Align the vision around the delivery of those specific things
- Capability: Make sure the people within the company are skilled enough to make the vision come to life
- Workplace: Have the right environment for the right employees, to ensure the best work is being done
- Incentive: Make sure workers are getting paid for doing the right and important things, not just doing mundane tasks
- Resources: People within the company must have the budget to be able to make the right things happen for the customer
- Empowerment: Without this key component, the rest don’t work. Workers must feel confident that their decisions will be supported by leadership within the company
James DodkinsFounder and Customer Experience Rockstar
11:00 am - 11:30 am Morning coffee break
11:30 am - 1:30 pm Masterclass D - Generation Z becoming the main workforce at contact centres: How are you keeping up?
Traditionally described as being born between the mid-1990s and early 2000s, 'Generation Z' represents the new wave of employees entering the contact centre workforce. In order to attract and retain the brightest agents, the technology to support them becomes even more important. No longer are clunky, disparate systems acceptable for the workforce - or indeed the customer.
- What are the challenges and opportunities with Generation Z entering contact centre as main workforce?
- Learn how new technologies such as Real-Time Speech Analytics, Best Time to Contact Analytics and advanced Work Force Management (WFM) can transform your contact centre
11:30 am - 1:30 pm Masterclass E - From IVR to Chatbot: Is Alexa the future of customer contact?Caroline Collins - Senior Consultant, EIG
David Attwater - Senior Scientist, EIG
From traditional IVR to virtual assistants, from simple commands to advanced natural language, speech and conversational technologies have developed substantially in the past years. Now the question of how Artificial Intelligence will reshape customer contact is debated on daily basis. This workshop will provide thorough insights into the development of natural language technology and take a practical approach to demonstrate how leading companies are taking their customer interaction and communications to the next level.
- How is natural language technology evolving to boost your customer communications system?
- How does Alexa/Google Home fit in or not fit in?
- What are the key lessons learned in IVR design, implementation and usability?
- How do people talk to robots and how should your robots talk to each other?
- Biosecurity in contact centre: Is this the way forward?
- How do you reorganise your operating model and training your agents to adapt to the transformation?
Caroline CollinsSenior Consultant
David AttwaterSenior Scientist
11:30 am - 1:30 pm Masterclass F- Creating an environment where people and customer experience thrive every dayHelen Gillett - Managing Director, Affinity for Business
Helen brings two perspectives: running customer service with large organisations and starting a business from scratch. With that she has strong and unique opinions about customer service with business impact. Speaking about customer service having a seat on the board, she makes sure it happens. In this session, Helen will share some powerful stories around:
- What would your customers say about their experiences? – Focusing on the moment of truth to deliver touchpoint human experiences
- Insights on customer experience and people motivation in the digital economy
- Making service a natural instinct: How to create a customer focused culture that delivers on customer experience
- Where machine intelligence falls short: do what the humans do - simplifying your language
- What have we done right and what have we done wrong: an honest self-check
Helen GillettManaging Director
Affinity for Business
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm Lunch
Future Proof your Customer Care2:30 pm - 4:30 pm Masterclass G - Key lessons learned through mega scale global digital transformation in contact centres Marion McDonald - Former SVP, Global Head of Operational Services, Global Contact Centres, AIG
Marion led AIG’s contact centre digital transformation across 264 contact centres in 98 countries, involving 80,000 employees and agents. She will share some of the most comprehensive and valuable insights throughout the multi year journey:
- Design and implement strategic customer experience/engagement model taking into consideration of the customer and employee perspectives
- Implement game changing programs across system, data, process/business re engineering, customer satisfaction and tool sets
- Transformation is not a one step procedure: Recreating the entire suite of hiring/coaching capabilities, cultural, organisational behavioural to move up the digital maturity level
- Solidifying vendor management for consistency, scale and pave the way for the next steps in transformation
- The role of technology and culture in digital transformation
Marion McDonaldFormer SVP, Global Head of Operational Services, Global Contact Centres
Technology Innovation2:30 pm - 4:30 pm Masterclass H - Deploying data insights and business intelligence for increased performance and customer experience
Companies have increasingly turned to business intelligence and analytics not simply to understand how the business is performing and why, but also to figure out where and how to improve customer experience and loyalty.
- From “Descriptive” to “Prescriptive” and “Predictive” analytics
- Key steps to create more profitable customer engagement
- What are the potential barriers and how to overcome them?
- What tools can be deployed to drive insights?
People & Performance2:30 pm - 4:30 pm Masterclass I - Going beyond the transactional level: What drives customer service and its business impact
A research suggest that customer-centric companies are 60% more profitable compared to companies that are not focused on the customer. Jo has been running the Institute of Customer Service for the past 8 years. She has seen many great examples and believes good customer service and economic business success are inextricably linked. In this masterclass session, she will reveal the link and provide insights into how successful companies are leveraging customer service to drive business impact and economic results:
- Customer service in the boardroom: An imperative for business sucess
- How do you build a customer centric organisation?
- How is customer service being leveraged to achieved economic results.