Main Conference Day One
Tuesday, October 8th, 2019
8:10 AM Keynote Case Study: Creating and reinforcing emotional engagement in a digitally savvy world through cultural, CX and performance transformation
In his new role at the Royal Bank of Scotland, Simon is leading a team to make a difference in building emotional engagement in a digitally savvy world - whether it be through high volume traditional voice to social media to growing omni-channel capability. Prior to this, his relentless focus on customer confidence and staff development at Barclays saw how the culture has reaped real rewards; as NPS grew by over 50 points and colleague engagement rose by 15% globally. Through his experiences across these recognised brands, Simon will discuss how organisations can keep up with change through a focus on culture and CX transformation.
· Building emotional engagement in a digitally savvy world through cultural, proposition and performance transformation
· Creating a culture of care and ownership within customer contact teams
· Recognising empathy and knowledge are key to drive the best customer experience
Main Conference Day Two
Wednesday, October 9th, 2019
8:50 AM Keynote Panel: Reimagine the future of customer, work, colleague and the digital employee to build your future proof strategies
As we discuss the changing behaviours of customers, let’s not overlook the changing landscape of the workforce with millennials and gen Z becoming a bigger part of our workforce. On top of that, the way of working the role of colleague is constantly being redefined. This panel will try to provide a future-looking picture for your customer contact and business transformation.
· The crystal ball moment: what will the future customer, work and colleague look like?
· How are technologies like cloud, remote working, sharing economy changing how we operate contact centres
· Developing an agile working environment where human and machine can collaborate