2018 Special Reports
Engagement is the ultimate “moment of truth” when it comes to the customer experience. It is how organizations achieve loyalty from customers and separation from competitors.
Citing exclusive research and thought leader commentary, report investigates several dimensions of engagement strategy:
- 5 facts about today's customers
- Top 5 customer demands when interacting with a business
- 3 keys to successful proactive engagement
- New standards for agent performance
- Adapt to the customer’s issue and personality
- Engagement as a data source
- CCW Digital’s 5-Step Customer Engagement Toolkit
If you are interested in attending CCW Executive Exchange, please take a look at the CCW Executive Exchange Event Guide
Employees are the lifeblood of the customer experience strategy. They represent the link between the business and its customers, and their actions before, during and after each interaction define the overall quality of the experience. If an organization wants to cultivate loyal customers instead of creating angry ones, it therefore needs to empower the workforce to perform.
Featuring CCW Digital research, expert analysis, and perspectives from world-class executives, this report will help you foster that productive, customer-centric workforce. Topics include:
- 7 trends affecting workforce management
- The top 3 priorities for contact center performance
- The top 3 challenges inhibiting contact center performance
- 12 ways to elevate workforce management
- How to improve contact center training
- How culture impacts workforce management
This special report investigates the crucial customer experience tenet that is employee engagement.
What to expect:
- How employee engagement can attract the best contact center talent
- 4 ways to create the “happy agents” that yield “happy customers”
- Use employee engagement to improve contact center productivity
- Why employee engagement is the key to understanding customers
- How to reduce agent attrition in your customer experience team
To unlock the true benefits of chatbots, an organization must source, implement and manage the technology correctly. CCW Digital’s Special Report: Chatbots reveals how to successfully adopt and optimize chatbot investments. The report will ensure chatbots are truly elevating your customer experience.
- 5 goals that matter most when investing in chatbots
- 5 ways bots can fit into the CX operation
- 11 ways to tailor bots to your customers, agents and contact center
- 5 factors that determine whether your bots will succeed or fail
For additional reports published by CCW Digital, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The importance of knowing what customers want is easy to understand.
The task of actually acquiring that knowledge – given that different customers want different things at different times – is not always easy to achieve.
This report works to simplify and strengthen that endeavor. It shares numerous conventional and creative methods for not only acquiring the “voice of the customer” but using it to strengthen the overall operation. It is, in essence, a blueprint for customer centricity.
- 4 key reasons to focus on the voice of the customer
- 6 ways to gain customer intelligence
- 6 strategies for using VoC data to improve the CX
- A self-assessment tool for measuring your VoC strategy
Most businesses recognize the value of customer relationships. They know they stand to reap considerable rewards by transforming from an organization that supplies products into one that meaningfully connects with customers.
Only a handful of these organizations are actually cultivating great lasting, lucrative bonds with their customers. Only a handful of these organizations are maximizing the ROI of their investments into “CRM.”
CCW Digital’s Special Report on CRM corrects that reality. Featuring exclusive research findings and expert insights, it reveals how to create a CRM strategy that empowers brands to actually connect with customers.
- A common “CRM” mistake to avoid
- Top 5 priorities for CRM investments
- 4 factors to consider when building your relationship strategy
- 11-step roadmap for making the most of CRM technology
To receive a copy of the via email, email email@example.com
As the heart of the contact center operation, agents play a particularly valuable role in driving results. Agent performance is, indeed, a paramount business focus.
This Special Report on Agent Performance reveals how to position your agents (and, thus, your CX function) for success. Topics include:
- What customers really want – and what that means for agent performance
- How the rise of AI is impacting agent performance strategy.
- 7 challenges that are inhibiting results.
- 6 opportunities to dramatically elevate agent performance.
- 8 radical performance metrics you should start using right now.
To request the report via email, click here
Loyalty, it should be noted, is not synonymous with “retention.” It is not about repeat business but about making customers enthusiastic about maintaining – and expanding – a relationship with your brand.
How do you create that loyalty? Citing research, expert analysis and guidance from accomplished CX executive, this CCW Digital Special Report provides the answers.
You’ll learn the following:
- How to transition from a satisfaction mindset to a loyalty one
- The 2 types of customer loyalty programs
- 3 ways to build a loyalty culture in your contact center
- 6 tactics for increasing customer loyalty
- 6 ways to use data to drive loyalty
Nearly every business views the “frictionless customer experience” as a top strategic priority.
But what does that really entail? What exactly constitutes “friction” in the eyes of the customer? What causes this friction? And how can it truly be reduced (or eliminated)?
Backed by research and featuring guidance from leading executives, CCW Digital’s Special Report has the answers.
Key topics include:
- Is friction really important to customers?
- Why businesses should take “frictionless” very seriously?
- Which KPIs can help measure customer effort?
- 10 keys to reducing customer effort
- 9-step checklist for using self-service to reduce effort
The “personal connection” is now the paramount differentiator, and agents are the ones in position to actually create those connections. With self-service increasingly handling transactional matters, agents are also shifting their focus to more nuanced, unpredictable interactions.
How can we prepare agents for this future in which they have to more meaningfully connect with customers during more challenging conversations?
This report has the answers:
- Why the rise of technology is really the rise of the employee
- 8 requirements for a great contact center agent
- 4 ways to prepare contact center agents for the future
- 5 tips for increasing agent satisfaction
- 4 reasons to reconsider outsourcing
The customer experience is important to businesses in all industries.
It very much is the business for retail industries. Facing a plethora of similar competitors that sell similar products at similar price points, retailers are particularly reliant on the experience to establish their brand identity, attract customers and differentiate from competitors.
While dealing with those high stakes, retailers also have to consider unique marketplace transformations – including the rise of e-commerce and the demand for omnichannel engagement.
Retail thus provides the perfect backdrop for exploring the state of the customer experience. That is exactly what our Special Report on the Retail Customer Experience does!
Key topics include:
- The one customer experience “trap” all retailers need to avoid
- The silver bullet that can improve the customer experience – in any industry
- 7 key retail CX objectives
- 10 ways to create an experience that is good for customers, agents and the business
- A customer experience assessment quiz
CCW Digital confirms that only a small percentage of businesses are capable of delivering seamless, omnichannel experiences for their customers.
It is not that they don’t want to; businesses almost universally recognize the importance of omnichannel. It is that they are not adopting the necessary approach – and/or not taking the necessary steps to create an omnichannel contact center.
This special report changes that. Instead of telling you something you already know (omnichannel is key), it focuses the specific strategic, operational and technological steps you must take to truly “go omnichannel.”
- Debunking a key omnichannel myth
- Research on what customers want and how businesses are struggling
- 5 steps to building an omnichannel contact center
- 5 crucial elements of an omnichannel strategy
- Omnichannel assessment tool
Ideas that are truly “good for the customer and good for the business” are far and few between.
Messaging is one of those rare examples. If implemented correctly, messaging can create a markedly more convenient, more satisfying experience for customers. It can also reduce costs and drive revenue for the business. “If implemented correctly” is the key.
It is also the focus of our new Special Report: Messaging. Our report reveals pitfalls you must avoid and challenges you must overcome in order to avoid the unlock the true power of customer messaging.
- Top 7 customer demands – and why messaging is the key to meeting them
- 3 specific ways messaging can elevate the customer experience
- 3 ways messaging leads to a better contact center
- 6 best practices for making the most of messaging
The issue, however, is that many are missing the true value of automation.
They are focusing purely on the superficial impact on efficiency and missing out on the more noteworthy benefit of automation: markedly elevating the quality of customer engagement. This report explores that more substantive, more customer-centric, more meaningful approach to automation.
Key topics include:
- Four ways automation can meaningfully elevate customer contact
- How to ensure your automation initiatives are customer-centric, agent-centric and performance-centric
- Five best practices for unlocking the real value of automation
- Eight examples of automation done right
This special report begins by guiding you through the process of designing a great live chat experience and tackles key live chat metrics, before revealing how to make live chat as valuable as possible for both agents and customers.