The global pandemic wreaked havoc on traditional business continuity. It also forced us to rethink beyond traditional workforce planning when “same time last year” metrics have no bearing on the present or future. In this session, we will discuss new ways to consider staffing supply and demand:
• How strong is your workforce continuity plan?
• How are you prioritizing staffing needs by line of business?
• Are you staffing to the fullest potential to meet demand?
• Are you using work at home to maximum potential?
We consistently discuss the benefits and flexibility of cloud-based operations, but many organizations are not in a place where a full-cloud implementation is remotely in reach. The good news is there is a happy medium: enter the hybrid cloud environment. In this session, learn about the stepping stones to a cloud-based operation and why a hybrid cloud approach may be a more realistic and beneficial solution for your operations in the near-term.
Digital innovation is quickly becoming a core competency across the modern enterprise. As customer demands increase, businesses are leveraging technology and a more digital-first approach to meet their customers in the way they expect. That said, digital transformation is no easy feat given the fear associated with change alongside the constraints of the current operating environment. In this quick Ignite session, Luke will share the Comcast story to help you:
· Benchmark the orchestration of a digital-first mindset
· Seek alignment and buy-in across the organization
· Overcome the fears of digital acceleration by building expectations around consumer experiences
· Leverage software to achieve the desired outcomes and experiences for success
Channel agility is critical both now and in the future as we as organizations must be equipped to serve our customers, no matter the macro factors affecting the world . Are you setting your customers and organization up for success when it comes to channel offerings?. In this quick Ignite session, Ali dives into what channel management means for Dow Jones and how it should differ based on the products and services your business offers to your customers. She will also touch upon training agents across channels while remote and how effectively onboarding a new channel affects both employee and customer experience.
· How are you learning from customers regarding channel preferences?
· Are you leveraging insight from existing channels to drive new channel development?
· What are the unintended consequences associated with AI implementations?
· How do you identify problem statements where AI could be a helpful solution?