Elevating Holistic Experiences for Long Term, Sustainable Growth
November 3-5, 2019 | JW Marriott Marquis Miami, FL
This year's Chief Experience Officer Exchange gathers top-tier patient and customer experience executives across the entire experience journey to discuss how to design and deliver more differentiated and delightful experiences, pairing with the leading technologies and solution providers to support the efforts:
- Data centralization- Centralizing data is key to personalizing the experience and reducing customer effort
- Digital Transformation- How do we compete in the experience economy across digital channels?
- Hyper-personalization will be driven by real-time engagements- as real-time, multi-stage customer journeys become more important.
- Brand Experience—increasing expectations for social media support and customized experiences.
- How will AI will further shape the future of experience?
- Predictive analytics (with a generous dash of customer emotions) - evaluating data and understanding how best to optimize your experience.
- A company's culture and philosophy - superior experience needs to be an integral part of a company's culture.
WELL RUN EVENT WITH GREAT INFO.
“The Exchange was one of my favorite all time professional events I’ve attended. It was extremely well organized, the staff was fantastic, the speakers were on point and engaging, and I experienced some of the best networking I’ve ever been a part of. I hope to attend again!” – COO, Fun.com
ADVANCED “DATING” PROFILES - GENIUS
“Pairing us up with companies that solve for our immediate needs was a great use of time. Definitely helped clear the clutter and target solutions.” – Director Strategic Development, ADP
“Found great value in the more personalized size this event. We got to hear from our peers and vendors and both in mixed presentations. Having time to really talk and get to know each other and those vendors who made the effort to join this smaller more intimate setting was worth my time.” – Director of Learning & Development, CWC
Our attendees are handpicked to ensure a true peer-to-peer networking environment. While our audience development team is collaborating an attendee list, our production team is analyzing guests based on industry trends, needs, wants, and investment priorities.
Take a look at who joined us in May to see what industries were most prominent and what our group assessed as a priority for implementing new technology in 2017.
See what you missed!
See the post-show report to see what happened at the CCO Exchange this past May. Inside you will find:
- Top Quotes
- Favorite Moments
- and Sessions that made this event unforgettable.
To receive a copy of this report via email, please email email@example.com
Take a look at the CCO Exchange Current Attendee List to see who will be joining us. (Last updated 9.5.2018)
Customer Experience: as a program, is the aggregation of all customer interactions with the objective of uncovering and disseminating insights, in order to improve the experiences customers have with your company. Learn more about Christopher Stark's presentation last November at CCO Exchange.
Interested in seeing what you missed at CCO Exchange this past May? Take a look at the Post Show Report and join us this November 3-5 in Miami!