In today’s economic and operating conditions, it is imperative contact centres agents are equipped to provide knowledgeable insights, and establish more personalised conversations with their customers.
In this keynote, Avaya’s Anthony Brown, Director of Solutions Architecture & Design, and Dustin Laidsaar, Corporate Consultant, will explore AI & automation blending strategies to improve productivity of your agents, boost their engagement and streamline their work from anywhere. To achieve that, Avaya has partnered with Google, giving you and your agents immense speed to achieve greater value from your current environment. The session will include
Having witnessed the transformative power of chatbot technology in responding to customer queries, ANZ New Zealand are investing in sophisticated AI and robotics to relieve increased call volumes on their contact centre agents. Despite starting as a contact centre extension, their digital journey has only just started as they develop their virtual robots to become a crucial tool in the lives of the bank’s customers.
· Optimising chatbot and robotic capabilities to promote self-service
· Determining whether the customer of the future ultimately wants more or less human interaction through new and existing data
· Focusing on the customer to monitor and ensure trust is maintained for competitive advantage
· Utilising virtual agents that can mimic human behaviours through improved scripting to create a more humanistic chatbot
This panel of CX and Contact Centre experts will delve into how each of them are redefining the way they recruit for their contact centres. With many industries working from home, recruiting the right person through the right platforms remains critical for the future of the contact centre.
Learn new ways to build resilience capabilities and emotional fitness testing to improve the hiring process in our present online environment. It is through this leaders can identify the risk factors behind each new starter for ongoing training support.
· Employing new strategies within your contact centre to hire and retain the right agents
· Improving attrition rates through effective cost and business planning
· Determining new hiring and cultural strategies to attract millennials
· Training all members of your team to use cloud-based technology to ensure all tasks are completed and catalogued efficiently
· Monitoring agent productivity off-site in order to train and develop your teams from remote environments