Additional Content Download
- Implementing cultural rhythms and rituals to keep the team engaged and supporting change
- Identifying strategies to engage staff and keep them evolving with the business such as scrum sessions, daily stand ups and a management team
- Putting the customer experience in the heart of the organisation and feeding insights into the organisation
- An overview of the training process for multi-skilled staff at the REA Group
- Highlighting the four pillars of strategy - Insights and proactive service, account management, continuous improvement, and people
In this presentation from Contact Centre Week 2017, Ben Foster from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) explores how the ATO is transforming and digisiting their contact centre to meet changing customer expectations.
In this presentation from Contact Centre Week 2017, Russell Murphy,Transformation and Deployment Manager, Service NSW explores:
- Understanding how culture and collaboration sets the scene for greater customer service
- Identifying the recruitment and induction process at Service NSW to create employee engagement
- Strategies for employee empowerment and engagement
- Ensuring and promoting positive connections with customers and throughout the organisation
- How Service NSW will take their staff on an Omni-Channel transformational journey
Monika Lutke-Daldrup, Head of Consumer Services, Lego presents on how continuous Improvement starts with the management and under their leadership works down through the organisation. Improvement also requires a high degree of change and change management is a vital piece of the continuous improvement puzzle.
In this interview, Troy shares his thoughts and views on delivering a service culture whilst still keeping costs at where they should be to drive profitable ROI on customer initiatives
Bob Simmonds, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Travel Operations, Disney Destinations, shares Disney’s perspective on what’s important to create memorable experience for their guests. Bob’s unique insight helps explain how Disney creates guests who absolutely love the brand, and who are consistently delighted by their experiences.