PRE SUMMIT WORKSHOPS | MONDAY 02 MARCH 2020
9:00 am - 11:30 am WORKSHOP A: Enhancing Omni-Channel Customer Interactions
· Measuring the impact of an effective omnichannel strategy on customer experience
· The opportunities and challenges of enabling end-to-end customer engagement across all channels
· Omni-channel integration to deliver unified and consistent experiences across all touchpoints
· Managing your customer’s journey with a single customer view powered with actionable insights
12:30 pm - 3:00 pm WORKSHOP B: Improving Self-Service Accessibility with the Integration of Instant Messaging Applications
· Exploring use cases and the benefit of implementing instant message applications in self-service
· How to implement: From selecting the right vendor, defining rules to piloting
· How can contact centre and customer experience professionals work cross-functionally to maximise the benefits of instant message applications for customer care and engagement?
· How can organisatons leverage instant message applications in self-service to truly drive value?
12:30 pm - 3:00 pm WORKSHOP C: The Future of CX is Social: How to Elevate Your Social Channel
- Detailing your social channel management strategy and evaluating their effectiveness
- Buidling an effective social media monitoring platform to react and interact in real time
- Integrating your social engagement program as part of overall omni- channel strategy to scale results
- Leveraging social to improve customer resolution, engagement and experience