Pre Conference Site Tours: Wednesday, 27 February 2019
SITE TOUR A
7:00 am - 9:00 am Sunsuper, Milton Contact Centre
Sunsuper is Australia’s fastest-growing top 10 super fund (2016-17), and we’re proud to look after more than $57 billion in retirement savings of more than 1.3 million members, support almost 100,000 registered employer clients across a diverse range of industries, and work with 2,000 financial advisers across the country.
As a profit-for-members fund, our members are at the heart of everything we do, and we return our profits to our members via industry-leading services and low fees. We’ve been recognised as the best of the best when it comes to super, winning Money magazine’s Best Super Fund Manager 2018 as well as Super Fund of the Year awards from Chant West, Super Review, SuperRatings and Conexus Financial.
In this site tour, you will learn first-hand how Sunsuper have harnessed service design and customer centricity as part of their transformation to support people and processes.
- How Sunsuper have created positive service experiences across channels through centralised channel management
- Understanding the change management efforts to adopt new ways of working and engage employees
- A look into Sunsuper’s omni-channel service platform and how to explore opportunities to innovate, lead and implement best-practice call centre technology, culture and services in your contact centre
Amalie WhiteHead of Customer Interactions
SITE TOUR B
9:30 am - 11:30 am Allianz Australia Insurance, Brisbane Contact Centre
Allianz Australia Ltd is one of the country’s leading insurers, operating throughout Australia and New Zealand and providing insurance to more than 3 million people and businesses.
Presented by Duncan Graham and Sophie Krishna, learn how innovative and people led changes have been implemented, and resulted in enhanced customer experiences and improved workplace culture. Hear about their approach to a significant Contact Centre Transformation program that delivered business improvements and increased engagement through change, resulted in industry award recognition.
This is your unique chance to get to ask the team face to face:-
- How a strong Culture and Well Being focus drives engagement and opportunities for collaboration
- How building a Customer Centric culture requires commitment, collaboration and long term objectives
- How to manage delivering solutions to stakeholders while working within a complex business model
*This site tour is strictly limited to 20 attendees
Duncan GrahamGroup Manager, Contact Centres
Allianz Australia Insurance