Site Tour Experience Day: Tuesday, 25 February 2020
CULTURE & PEOPLE TOUR10:30 am - 1:00 pm How NBN Improved their Culture and Leadership Structure through Design Thinking within their Customer Contact Hub!
Visit NBN’s customer contact centre located at Varsity Lakes in the Gold Coast!
Using anywhere from 6-50 systems per transaction, this tour will take you straight to NBN’s ultimate contact centre hub, where they’re in the midst of creating self-service platforms for customers and the wider business.
Improve your culture and people strategy through the implementation of agile frameworks, agent problem solving and transitioning teams to go from the traditional contact centre to a more collaborative and agile framework.
Presented by Michael Dyson, Head of Solution Design, he will guide you through the public facing centre, as well as nbn’s B2B contact centre where they work to ensure agent engagement remains the central element of the organisation.
- Empowering agents to solve complex problems without senior management
- Putting together a strong retention strategy to improve the operational experience of the contact centre
- Implementing voice of the agent strategies within the contact centre to improve retention
Michael DysonHead of Solution Design
nbn co Australia
DIGITAL & SOCIAL INNOVATION TOUR1:30 pm - 3:30 pm Utilising new Digital Technology and Services at Auto & General to Improve Contact Centre Operations!
Auto & General is one of Australia’s premier insurance organisations, providing services for Australia’s largest car, home and travel companies.
This site tour will allow you access to Auto & General North Lakes’ newly renovated site, sharing strategies and insights to improve your digital capabilities.
Presented by Matthew Penman, General Manager for Customer Service, he will show you the work they are undergoing to introduce digital, chatbots and livechat into daily contact centre operations.
Learn ways to streamline and improve the processes within your contact centres across multiple digital channels!
- How Auto & General train their teams in the wake of digital innovation to handle complex call enquiries
- Determine ways to improve your omnichannel and voicebots to transform your customer’s digital experience
- Develop your team’s NPS scores from in-house and offshore to maintain consistent service across the organisation
Matt PenmanGeneral Manager Customer Service
Auto General Australia