Conference Day One: Thursday, 27 February 2020
Thursday, February 27th, 2020
10:10 AM CUSTOMER CHAMPIONS PANEL: What will the Role of Contact Centres be in your Overall CX Framework Over the Next 5 Years?
With everything from automation, machine learning and digital services coming to market, the role of the contact centre is facing significant change.
According to our panel, they hold the belief that meeting customer demands boils down to a consistent and positive customer experience, regardless of any communication channel that is in use. Properly leveraging your CX programs and customer feedback is the first step to doing this.
The question, however, is whether businesses today are actively employing strategic CX when reassessing their contact centre operations.
- Understanding customer behaviour and trends in order to prepare for the customer of the future
- Reviewing your future CX roadmap to evaluate the changing purposes of different customer touch points
- Bold predictions: Looking at the future contact centre and key disruptors within the industry today
- Utilising machine learning and AI to predict customer trends and changing behaviours
4:05 PM Drop the Mic: Death of the Contact Centre: What Will the Future of Contact Centres Be in 2030 and How Do We Prepare?
Is the contact centre dying?
Our senior panellists will go head to head as they discuss the role of contact centres today and whether they believe this department will soon be outdated.
This panel will look at how business leaders today can influence their overall frameworks to innovate, collaborate and build a proper customer experience structure for team members.
How we can challenge and motivate our managers to instigate the right level of change in the wake of increasing automation and new digital services?
- Shifting our teams to go from resolving customer issues to resolving internal operational change
- Rebranding the contact centre of tomorrow: How far do we have to go?
- Focusing on the customer: how to monitor and ensure customer trust for competitive advantage