2019 CCW Excellence Awards: Apply Now!
We’re excited to announce that the 2019 CCW Excellence Awards are open for nominations! The CCW Excellence Awards honor, recognize and promote individuals and teams who have made a commitment to driving superior contact center and CX performance. 2018 winners include UPMC Health Plan, Pier 1 Imports, Alorica, OpenText and many others.
Apply now! The deadline to apply is Friday March 15, 2019.
The Awards are part of Customer Contact Week, and the Gala will be taking place on the evening of Tuesday, June 25th at The Mirage in Las Vegas. Frank Caliando, featured on Fox NFL Sunday Pregame, ESPN Sunday NFL Countdown, MadTV, and Comedy Central & TBS Specials, will be the celebrity entertainer of the evening. Get your Gala passes now.
Below are the 2019 CCW Excellence Award Categories:
End User Category:
- Customer Contact Leader of the Year
- Best in Class Contact Center (Under 99 seats)
- End User: Best in Class Contact Center (100-199 seats)
- Best in Class Contact Center (200+ seats)
- Best Contact Center Culture
- Best Training & Development Program
- Omnichannel Solution of the Year
- Training & Development Solution of the Year
- BPO of the Year
- Workforce Optimization Solution of the Year
To learn more about each category and to apply, visit our website.
We look forward to the opportunity to honor you for your achievements in the industry!
Questions? Email us at email@example.com