CCW Vegas is Back!
We're excited to announce that the CCW Vegas Agenda is here!
The world’s largest customer contact event series is back and this year we’re celebrating 20 years of CCW. Join 2,500+ attendees from over 900 companies, June 24-28, at The Mirage in Las Vegas.
We have unbelievable keynote headliners and 250+ customer contact executives that will be taking over the CCW stage. Plus, our Expo Hall is bigger than ever with the most state-of-the-art technologies and solutions in the industry.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Tony Hsieh, CEO, Zappos
- Ambassador Nancy G. Brinker, Founder, Susan G. Komen
- Troy Stevenson, VP, Global Head of Community Operations, Uber
- Shep Hyken, Chief Amazement Officer, Shepard Presentations, LLC
- Meghan Borsic, Head of UX Research and Design, Consumer Electronics, Amazon
- Sundar Chari, Director of Customer Experience, Hertz
- and more!
What’s new at CCW Vegas this year?
- New and Improved Interactive Discussion Groups (IDGs)
- Foundations Stage Track: For Up-and-Coming Contact Center Leaders (Managers and Supervisors)
- CCW Innovation Lab Track: For Contact Center Strategy Leaders
- CCWomen Track + Luncheon (For Women, By Women)
- 20th Anniversary Cocktail Reception