Key Event Information
CCW Vegas is back and bigger and better than ever. In 2019, we're celebrating 20 years of CCW and groundbreaking industry growth and innovation. Check out the top 20 reasons you and your team should be at CCW this year.
Thinking about attending CCW Vegas? We are here to help you convince your colleague or manager to attend. Take a look at the top reasons why you should attend. This ROI Toolkit includes:
- Convince your boss letter
- Top reasons to attend
- Estimated Budget Expense Sheet
- and more!
If you would like a copy of this kit sent to you directly, contact us.
In 2019, we're celebrating 20 years of CCW and groundbreaking industry growth and innovation. Don’t miss the biggest celebration of the year for customer contact champions.
Check out the early event info to see what's in store including:
- 2019 Headliner, Tony Hsieh (he's back by popular demand!)
- Early confirmed industry expert speakers leading the program
- Two new initiatives: CCWomen networking & the Technology & Innovation Focus Day
To get a copy of this sent to you directly, contact us.
Check out what's featured in Part 2 including:
- Keynote speaker: Shep Hyken
- Interactive Discussion Groups - new & improved!
- Pre-conference workshops
- Early confirmed site tours at Zappos, T-Mobile Arena, TTEC and more!
- 20th Anniversary Headliner, Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
- CCW Influencer Keynote, Shep Hyken, Chief Amazement Officer at Shepard Presentations
- C-suite and VP speakers from Verizon, Uber, Morgan Stanley, New York Life, Hootsuite and many more
- New Initiative - CCWomen
- New Programming - Technology & Innovation Focus Day
- New & improved Interactive Discussion Groups with completely new formats and logistics to ensure the best session experience
- 10 Site Tour experiences at Zappos, T-Mobile Arena, TTEC, Windham Professionals and more
- CCW Excellence Awards
- Leading industry exhibitors inlcuding Genesys, Salesforce, Five9, Avaya, ServiceNow, LiveVox
CCW Vegas 2018 was our best event yet! Check out the most unforgettable moments from the week in the Post Show Report. Included in the report is words of wisdom from our top speakers, list of attending companies, event highlights, award winners, and so much more. Check out the CCW Post Show Report, then join us again for our 20th anniversary in 2019!
If you would like to get a copy of this report sent to you, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.