2. What is CCW At Home?
1. When and where is Customer Contact Week now being held?
We’re excited to introduce CCW’s virtual event that will provide the same insights, innovation and learning as CCW Las Vegas. View more information about CCW At Home, check out the list of confirmed speakers, event schedule overview, and sessions & experiences. We will be releasing additional info soon.
3. What is the cost to join CCW At Home?
CCW At Home is free to join! Register now.
4. What is the plan for CCW Las Vegas?
While CCW is going virtual this year, we will be running Customer Contact Week in Las Vegas next year, June 28-July 2, 2021 and we hope you’ll join us! To discuss further, email us at email@example.com.
1. What happened to my CCW Las Vegas registration for the June event?
If you haven’t already, you will receive a voucher from your attendee relationship manager for the same pass-level access to your choice of CCW 2021 events (Nashville, Vegas, Austin). The voucher will include any add ons you have for this year’s registration as well. This voucher is transferable within your organization. You can reach out to your attendee relationship manager at any time for any questions.
2. Will the hotel move my reservations? Is the new room block available?
The Linq will be cancelling all room reservations associated with our room block. For any questions, reach out to the hotel to discuss your accommodations.
3. I booked my travel and because you’re postponing I’m going to be penalized because I have to cancel or change my travel plans. Are you going to cover those expenses?
While we understand that this may cause some inconvenience, we are taking this extreme measure for everyone’s own health and protection. Your travel expenses are your responsibility. You should be able to cancel your hotel reservation with no penalty, but if your airline requires any proof to procure a waiver of any change or cancellation fees, we would be happy to provide whatever documentation we can to help.
4. What happens to my registration if I can’t make the new dates?
Please reach out to your attendee relationship manager to discuss further or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Can I get a refund?
If you have to cancel your registration you are entitled to a 100% credit voucher for your registration (does not apply to sponsors). Please contact your attendee relationship manager for a list of options for that credit voucher.
1. We were sponsoring the event. What happens to our sponsorship investment?
Your sponsorship will automatically be put onto the new dates for the event.
2. What happens to our sponsorship if we can’t make the new dates?
Please contact your business development manager for a list of available options.
Any other questions?
Please email email@example.com.