1. When and where is Customer Contact Week now being held?
Customer Contact Week was originally scheduled to take place, June 22-26, 2020. CCW is now being held, August 24-28 at Caesars Forum in Las Vegas (date changed, venue remains the same). CCW is also going virtual, with the introduction of CCW At Home! Learn more, register now, and stay tuned for more info to come.
2. What safety and sanitation measures will be put in place at the event in Las Vegas?
Health and safety for our attendees and our event staff is our number one priority. We are currently working with Caesars Forum to ensure the CCW onsite experience includes measures that meet and exceed federal and state guidelines for sanitation, disinfection and social distancing. We are meticulously planning for the safest experience for our attendees, and will be releasing more information as soon as it is confirmed.
3. What is CCW At Home?
We’re excited to introduce CCW’s virtual event that will provide the same insights, innovation and learning as CCW Las Vegas. The two “Main Conference” days will align and stream from CCW Las Vegas, August 26 & 27. We will be releasing more information about additional sessions and dates soon.
4. What is the cost to join CCW At Home?
CCW At Home is free to join! Register now.
5. Can I attend both the virtual and live event?
Yes! CCW Las Vegas & CCW At Home are designed with aligned content and networking. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how you and your organization can benefit from joining us virtually and in person. In the meantime, register for CCW At Home now.
6. Can I get special pricing?
We understand current cost limitations organizations are working through. Reach out to us at email@example.com to discuss registration options available for you and your colleagues to attend CCW.
1. What happened to my CCW Las Vegas registration for the June event?
Your registration has automatically been moved to the new Customer Contact Week event dates, August 24-28. You also have access to everything included in our CCW At Home virtual event.
2. Will the hotel move my reservations? Is the new room block available?
No, you are responsible for canceling your hotel rooms and rebooking with the hotel. The new room block information is available, please visit our Venue & Accommodations page for more information.
3. I booked my travel and because you’re postponing I’m going to be penalized because I have to cancel or change my travel plans. Are you going to cover those expenses?
While we understand that this may cause some inconvenience due to the event being so close, we are taking this extreme measure for everyone’s own health and protection. Your travel expenses are your responsibility. You should be able to cancel your hotel reservation with no penalty, but if your airline requires any proof to procure a waiver of any change or cancellation fees, we would be happy to provide whatever documentation we can to help.
4. What happens to my registration if I can’t make the new dates?
If you are not able to make the new dates, please contact your attendee relationship manager for a list of options.
5. What are my options if I don’t feel comfortable attending the event in Las Vegas?
Please reach out to your attendee relationship manager to discuss further or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are currently working with Caesars Forum to ensure the CCW onsite experience includes measures that meet and exceed federal and state guidelines for sanitation, disinfection and social distancing.
6. What are the guidelines for using my pass at Customer Contact Week Las Vegas 2021?
Your 2020 registration will be transferred and you will have the same pass-level access to the 2021 event that you registered for this year. The pass can only be used by the person who’s name is on the registration and cannot be transferred to a colleague or a peer outside of your organization.
7. Can I get a refund?
If you have to cancel your registration you are entitled to a 100% credit voucher for your registration (does not apply to sponsors). Please contact your attendee relationship manager for a list of options for that credit voucher.
1. We were sponsoring the event. What happens to our sponsorship investment?
Your sponsorship will automatically be put onto the new dates for the event.
2. What happens to our sponsorship if we can’t make the new dates?
Please contact your business development manager for a list of available options.
Any other questions?
Please email email@example.com.