Reserve Your Passes for Customer Contact Week
- Site Tour Experience 1: Zappos & Windham Professionals
- Site Tour Experience 2: Zappos & GES
- Site Tour Experience 3: T-Mobile Arena & Zappos
- Site Tour Experience 4: GES & Zappos
- Site Tour Experience 5: Windham Professionals T-Mobile Arena & TTEC
DAY 2 - PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP DAY
- Workshop 11: Next Generation Omni-Channel Contact Center: AI, NLP, Web Chat & Chatbots
- IDG 1: Chatbots
- IDG 3: Remote Agents
- IDG 4: CX Automation
- IDG 42: Omnichannel
- IDG 49: Customer Journey Mapping
- Site Tour Experience 8: Zappos & Windham Professionals
- Site Tour Experience 9: Zappos & GES
- ROI Toolkit/Convince Your Boss Letter: This toolkit includes useful information to help you justify your attendance at CCW Vegas.
- 2018 Post Show Report: Take a look at what you missed and lock in your registration for this year.
- Top Reasons to Attend: This infographic includes 20 reasons you can't miss CCW.
- Attendee List Snapshot: We'd be happy to send you a sample list of who's already confirmed to attend.
Ways to Save
- Team Discounts: Majority of attending companies bring their entire team to Vegas. Contact us for more information on team discounts.
- End Users
- Group of 3-4: Get 20% off when you register by 6/15
- Group of 5+: Get 30% off when you register by 6/15
- End Users
- Non Profit/Government Discount: We offer a 20% discount off current pricing (on packages only) for non profit, government organizations. Contact us to receive the code.
- Custom Pricing: If you're looking for custom pricing to attend CCW Vegas, contact us and we'll be in touch.
End User Vs. Vendor
Terms & Conditions
- View our registration policy for full information about payment, cancellation, postponement, substitution and discounts.
- Payment via Invoice: contact email@example.com
- CT residents or people employed in the state of CT must add 6.35% sales tax.
- Payment not made at the time of registration will be subject to a $99 service charge.
- CCW reserves the right to determine who qualifies as an end user. See above for classification.
- All 'Early Bird' discounts require payment at time of registration and before the cut-off date in order to receive any discount.
- Multiple discounts cannot be combined.