Reserve Your Passes for Customer Contact Week
- If you require an invoice to be issued for payment, please contact email@example.com
- CCW reserves the right to determine who qualifies as an end user. If you have questions regarding end user qualifications, please contact us.
- All 'Early Bird' discounts require payment at time of registration and before the cut-off date in order to receive any discount.
- Buy One, Get One Free Promotional rates are only available to end users off standard pricing on packages. Expires 3/8.
- Any discounts offered (including group discounts) must also require payment at the time of registration and discount offers cannot be combined.
- CT residents or people employed in the state of CT must add 6.35% sales tax.
- Payment not made at the time of registration will be subject to a $99 service charge.
- Please view our registration policy for full information about payment, cancellation, postponement, substitution and discounts.
Excellence Awards Gala
- Tickets for the Excellence Awards Gala must be purchased with an event package (2, 3, 4 day conference pass)
Am I an End User or a Vendor?
Vendor Pricing is applied to any company that offers customer management products or solutions regardless of the role, responsibility, or job title of the executive considering attendance. This includes but is not limited to Customer Management Technology, Outsourcing Services, Consulting Services, and Customer Management Hardware or Software. It is at sole discretion of the CCW staff to determine the applicable pricing grid by considering these guidelines.