Key Takeaways From CCW Austin 2018
Last October CCW Austin convened over 400 customer contact leaders at the Renaissance Austin for a week of intensive content and networking.
Some highlights from Austin last year include:
- Our opening reception at The Dogwood Rock Rose kicked off CCW with craft beers and spirits local to Austin.
- Daymond John’s S.H.A.R.K. points reminded us to rise and grind every day. Hosted by Vonage Business, Daymond met many CCW attendees and signed his latest book.
- Our inaugural Technology & Innovation Focus Day showcased cutting edge research
- A dynamic site tour experience day featuring Electronic Arts, IBM Studios Austin and IBM Watson, and StitchFix took attendees on a journey through cutting edge automation technologies, design competencies applied to customer contact and the “un-contact center” model.
- The first CCWomen breakfast, hosted by Alorica, provided a discussion-style environment for women in customer contact to address top challenges.
See what a couple of our Attendees had to say about last year’s event and what they loved:
“It was a great opportunity to interact and listen to the stories of many great leaders. All the speakers took us through their learnings and journey which provided insights around their thinking and strategic priorities for next 12 months. Very helpful to understand the pulse of the end-users expectations and market as a whole in many sectors including healthcare, banking, insurance, ecommerce to name a few…Overall I enjoyed and would love to be a part of CCW next year!” - Dibya M.
GREAT, INTIMATE CUSTOMER INTERACTIONS
“This is a great conference if you want to hear directly from colleagues in other companies about what they are doing to own improve the CX experience. This is not a flashy conference, but rather, one with real meat and content. I walked away with a lot of good information.”- Reshma B.
In 2018, our agenda was packed full of great content & amazing speaker sessions with 2019 gearing up to be even better. In case you missed it, make sure to check out the some of the top & most popular sessions from Austin last year:
- The Hassle-Free Experience — Paving the Path for Positive Customer Journeys: Adam Toporek, Customer Service Expert, Speaker and Author, CCW Influencer
- Blueprint for a Cutting Edge Supervisor Boot Camp: Chris Zenner, Director, Contact Center Operations at Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- How to Build an Enterprise CX Steering Committee: Scott Wilson, Customer Experience Principal at FedEx
- 10 Ways to Journey Map Like a Museum: Eric Bruce of the Minneapolis Institute of Art
View the Full Post Show Report to see more about what happened at CCW Austin last year, including who was there, who sponsored, what we loved and what we learned. Then, join us for CCW Austin this September 16-19 at the Hilton Austin!