We're Headed Back to Austin!
We're excited to announce that the CCW Austin Agenda is here!
Customer Contact Week, the largest and most comprehensive event series for customer service and CX professionals, returns to Austin, September 16-19 for the final iteration of its 20th Anniversary Celebration! The event is projected to attract over 450 executives who spearhead contact center and customer experience strategies.
Speakers represent the industry’s best and brightest, including Celebrity Headliner Michelle Williams, Grammy Award-Winning Singer/Songwriter, Actress & Entrepreneur. Since her days of making hit after hit as a member of Destiny’s Child, Williams has taken charge of her career. One of the projects she has been focused on is Believe at Home by Michelle Williams, a collection of home products, sold exclusively through the digital commerce company, Evine. For her, the best part of running Believe at Home and being an entrepreneur is seeing her vision come to life.
Other confirmed speakers in the incredible line up include:
- Julio Badin, SVP, Customer Experience, Dallas Forth Worth International Airport
- Maya Lundhagen, VP, Customer Operations & Experience, DonorsChoose.org
- Joachim Rogers, Senior Director, Customer Care Center, Coca Cola Consolidated
- Brad Lemons, SVP - Enterprise Analytics Office, Nationwide Insurance
- Dhruba Roy Chowdhury, Head of Support Operations, APAC - Community Operations, Uber
Check out what else is in store for CCW Austin:
- Top-rated Sessions and Networking - with 7 track of content, there is something for every member of your greater team
- 32 New & Improved Interactive Discussion Groups - on the most pressing industry topics
- Exclusive Site Tours - experience Electronic Arts, IBM & Stitch Fix to help you rethink customer experience