Fast Track Your Attendance
We're headed back to Austin this September 16-19 for our final 20th anniversary celebrations! You won't want to miss it!
Check out what we have planned for this year including:
- An Incredible Speaker Line-up - Learn what’s possible from the best in the industry and define your strategic customer contact goals
- Top-rated Sessions and Networking - with 7 track of content, there is something for every member of your greater team
- 32 New & Improved Interactive Discussion Groups - on the most pressing industry topics
- Exclusive Site Tours - experience Electronic Arts, IBM & Stitch Fix to help you rethink customer experience
- And an Amazing Celebrity Headliner..Michelle Williams, Grammy Award - Winning Singer/Songwriter, Actress & Entrepreneur
Interested in attending CCW Austin this September? Take a look at who is already registered including executives from Google, Letgo, Johnson & Johnson, Olympus, CarMax, TaxSlayer,& many more! The Current Attendee Snapshot contains attendee breakdown & demographics, job titles & companies!
To get a copy of this snapshot sent to you directly, contact us here.
Thinking about attending CCW Austin? We are here to help you convince your colleague or manager to attend. Take a look at the top reasons why you should attend. This ROI Toolkit includes:
- Convince your boss letter
- Top reasons to attend
- Estimated Budget Expense Sheet
- and more!
If you would like a copy of this kit sent to you directly, contact us.
Need help selecting your IDGs and Track Sessions? Check out the IDG Selection Guide we put together to help ease you through the selection process.
CCW Austin convened 350+ customer contact leaders at the Renaissance Austin this past October 9-12 for a week of intensive content and networking. The 2018 theme, Delivering World-Class Service with Speed & Efficiency, focused on the importance of speed and efficiency when it comes to delivering the best customer experience. We're returning to Austin this September 16-19, 2019!
View the Post Show Report to see more about what happened at CCW Austin last year, including who was there, who sponsored, what we loved and what we learned. Then join us for CCW Austin in 2019!