Interactive Discussion Groups | 2019 Customer Contact Week Austin
Interactive Discussion Groups (IDGs) are a unique learning format providing attendees with fast and focused exposure to leading topics. This year, we’re introducing Time Blocks (A, B, C & D) to help better organize the full schedule of sessions. Each Time Block includes Interactive Discussion Groups (IDGs) and Track Sessions that run concurrently.
Tuesday, September 17
- Time Block A: 10:50 AM - 12:30 PM
- Time Block B: 1:30 PM - 3:10 PM
Wednesday, September 18
- Time Block C: 10:50 AM - 12:30 PM
- Time Block D: 1:30 PM - 3:10 PM
1) Review all of the content throughout the Main Conference days (September 17 & 18).
2) Choose ONE Time Block of IDG sessions to attend each day. (September 17 - Time Block A or B) and (September 18 - Time Block C or D).
3) Within the chosen IDG Time Blocks there are 3 different rounds. Select 1 IDG topic per round.
4) Join concurrent track sessions during the time blocks not chosen for IDGs. (Ex: If you choose Time Block A IDGs, then you would join Time Block B Track Sessions.)
Each IDG is capped at 10 attendees per time slot, providing attendees the opportunity for deeper connections with peers and thought leaders on each topic: