Keynote Headliners | 2019 Customer Contact Week Austin
THE OLD SCHOOL WAY: DELIVER A WHITE GLOVE EXPERIENCE IN AN AUTOMATED WORLD
Receiving a white glove experience makes you feel important and special. It makes sense that our customers expect white glove service when they interact with an organization. Customers crave that personal touch, but as interactions automate, there is a loss of connection, that personal relationship. At CareerBuilder, Sasha is changing the way the entire organization looks at customer experience. As the former EVP of Customer Experience at CareerBuilder, Sasha is deeply ingrained in improving and upgrading so customers find delight in all interactions.
In this keynote, Sasha will teach you the fundamentals of white glove experience:
- How to deliver consistent customer experience globally with a holistic CX model to better serve customers
- How CareerBuilder differentiates itself with customer touch and personal relationships
- Find value in technology but also balancing deep relationships
- Drive the future of CX with communication and human touch
SERVE WITH PURPOSE: WHAT CUSTOMER CARE LOOKS LIKE FOR THE GIRL SCOUTS OF THE USA
There are over 2 million members of the Girl Scouts of the USA, and Lynelle serves every single member. Lynelle’s understanding of her stakeholders has never been more crucial in the experience age. To understand each and every member, she relies heavily on data to make the necessary changes to the member experience. In order to capture all the data for a seamless experience, she’s implemented various systems and toolsets for each member.
Kicking off our main conference day 2, Lynelle will share her best practices to:
- Lead and scale sustainable growth strategies for a rapidly growing membership base through Design Thinking and Service Design
- Capture representation of a huge customer base and recognize shifts in trends
- Look beyond the analytics by iterating and designing digital and physical experiences for continuous improvement
- Source the right technology to engage all stakeholders and provide effortless accessibility to tools and resources
EMOTIONAL QUOTIENT: WHAT STICKS IN THE MINDS OF CUSTOMERS
Julio serves as the SVP of CX at Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), a busy hub where an average of 46.15 million passengers flies in an out of the airport annually. With Julio’s extensive experience in the hospitality industry he provides strategic leadership to elevate DFW as a global airport innovator in CX. He has an incredibly big responsibility to ensure that each and every passenger has a seamless and effortless experience through every step of their journey. However, to successfully achieve this goal, he focuses on examining systems to reinforce a customer-centric culture and aligning operating realities of service within the Airports five terminals.
In Julio’s keynote, he will provide insight on:
- Best practices around proactive customer engagement and what it looks like
- Address and implement CX with a data and IoT perspective
- Why organizations need to look into alternative metrics
- Work with third parties to ensure your organization’s CX expectations and standards are met
- Understand how to deliver CX in a meaningful way
MARKETING & CX KEYNOTE: DRIVING CUSTOMER LIFETIME VALUE: UNDERSTANDING THE COLLABORATION OF CX TO DRIVE VALUE
As both customers and channels evolve, understanding and optimizing the lifetime value of your customer base is key to loyalty and sustainability in today’s experience economy. From retail to financial services, Tuck brings marketing experience from a variety of industries with the underlying theme of customer lifetime value as a key success driver.
Closing out our 20th anniversary celebration, join Tuck on the main stage at CCW Austin as he shares:
- Collaboration and communication across siloes to deliver seamless experience
- View customer care as a vehicle for value and growth
- Create comfort in non-absolutes native to emerging digital experiences
- Resource marketing touchpoints as direct consumer contact points
- Educate and leverage customer-facing teams on brand messaging and promotions