Reserve Your Passes for Customer Contact Week Austin 2019
- ROI Toolkit/Convince Your Boss Letter: This toolkit includes useful information to help you justify your attendance at CCW Austin.
- 2018 Post Show Report: Take a look at what you missed and lock in your registration for this year.
- Past Attendee List Snapshot: Request a list of who attended CCW Austin last year.
- IDG & Track Session Selection Guide: Need help selecting your IDGs and Track Sessions? Check out the guide we put together to help ease you through the selection process. Contact us if you have any additional questions.
Ways to Save
- Team Discounts: Majority of attending companies bring their entire team to Austin. Contact us for more information on team discounts.
- Non Profit/Government Discount: We offer a 20% discount off current pricing (on packages only) for non profit, government organizations. Contact us to receive the code.
- Custom Pricing: If you're looking for custom pricing to attend CCW Austin, contact us and we'll be in touch.
End User Vs. Vendor
Vendor Pricing is applied to any company that offers customer management products or solutions regardless of the role, responsibility, or job title of the executive considering attendance. This includes but is not limited to Customer Management Technology, Outsourcing Services, Consulting Services, and Customer Management Hardware or Software. It is at sole discretion of the CCW staff to determine the applicable pricing grid by considering these guidelines. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Terms & Conditions
- View our registration policy for full information about payment, cancellation, postponement, substitution and discounts.
- Payment via Invoice: contact email@example.com
- CT residents or people employed in the state of CT must add 6.35% sales tax.
- Payment not made at the time of registration will be subject to a $99 service charge.
- CCW reserves the right to determine who qualifies as an end user. See above for classification.
- All 'Early Bird' discounts require payment at time of registration and before the cut-off date in order to receive any discount.
- Multiple discounts cannot be combined.