CCW Think Tanks and Executive Roundtables
As CCW continues to scale, our team pays close attention to the meaningful, small group connections that are intentionally curated on-site. We are excited to introduce two re-engineered small group formats to CCW Nashville in 2020.
CCW Think Tanks
Think Tanks are structured discussions around practical “How-To” projects designed for shared benchmarking and solutions-driven conversations. Leave each session with actionable takeaways and resources provided by industry experts and solution providers alongside industry peers.
Think Tank Topics
• Experience Design: How to Gain Executive Buy-In for Experience Design
• Recruitment: How to Hire and Retain the Millennial Generation
• Agent Performance: How to Improve Performance with Agent Engagement and Gamification
• Holistic CX: How to Tear Down the Silos and Deliver a Unified CX
• Customer Intent: How to Understand Intent and Proactively
• Omnichannel: How to Leverage Data to Optimize an Omnichannel CX
• Cloud: How to Build a Strategy for an Intelligent Cloud Contact Center
• Digital CX: How to Drive Seamless Digital Engagement
• Customer Journey: How to Create Customer Journey Maps That Aren’t Just for Customers
• Social CX: How to Create Engaging Experiences and Respond Instantly on Social Media
• CX Automation: How to Find the Balance Between Bots and Humans for Optimized CX
• Actionable Analytics: How to Transform Customer Data into Valuable Decisions
• Customer Loyalty: How to Transition from a Transaction-Based to Relationship-Based Customer Engagement
• Personalization: How Customer Data Can be Used to Drive Personalization
• Empathy: How to Leverage Design Thinking Principles for a Human Centered CX
• Authentication: How to Implement a Foolproof Caller Authentication Process
• 45 minute rotations
• Private rooms
• Cap of 30 attendees each
• Structured, “How-To” discussions
• Takeaways and resources
Think Tanks are available exclusively for Premium Pass holders.
CCW Executive Roundtables
Executive Roundtables are boardroom-style interactions connecting executive-level attendees on topics aligned with their purview. Rather than a structured discussion, these small group opportunities provide a networking opportunity for executives with similar challenges in common.
• 1 hour, 10 minute sessions
• Private rooms
• Cap of 15 attendees each
• Advance profiling for discussion focus
• Open forum-style facilitation
Executive Roundtables are exclusive to qualified attendees by invitation only.
More Content Like This:
- Designing for An Automated Future
- Understand Customer Mindset with Journey Mapping
- Why Customer Empathy is Critical to Customer Service Interactions
- Customer Contact Operations Guide
- State of Contact Center Employees for 2020