Ram Gupta is a Contact Center and Operations Management leader with over 20 years of experience currently serving as the Project Manager of Workforce Operations for Penske Fleet Management (Transportation Solutions). Ram's specialties include design, implementation and guiding frontline leadership through technical as well as interdepartmental lanes. In the era of Covid-19- Ram has worn many hats and has navigated with care through the many obstacles this environment has brought to both the customer and contact center experience.
"Work from home has become the new normal. 90% of your workforce might be working from home currently and may continue in the future with the current circumstances. With this set-up, the biggest challenge that most of the contact centers are facing is team member productivity and low-performance issues. If these issues are not addressed, the bottom line will be impacted as well as customer relationships.
Pre-COVID, many contact centers were dependent on in person classroom training, live coaching, and a plethora of tangible materials to connect, onboard and develop agents. Fast forward to today, and you will find the most successful companies have taken a drastic pivot to support both agent and CX. In this Master Class, learn the key fundamentals to successfully support today’s modern agent and their training and development journey.
- The role of Leadership in enhancing agent performance
- Why organizations should focus on agent performance for better CX
- Techniques applied to improve CX through human intelligence and artificial intelligence
- Leverage agent performance data to enhance personalized customer interactions
- Uncover personalization opportunities to enhance customer conversion and retention
- How to utilize Customer Insights to define strategies that improve training and coaching effectiveness
- Insights remove the guess work and target behaviors that drive performance"