Senior Offering Manager for the Watson Assistant Service
Automation is highly appealing to large and small organizations as a way to create greater speed and efficiencies for their customers. RPA automates routine tasks, freeing up employees for more strategic customer interactions and a chance to increase their skillset .
As companies continue to adopt intelligent automation across their operations shifts in priorities will occur, making it imperative that they reimagine and redefine the scope of work between employees and robotic technology.
In this workshop you will learn:
· Key attitudes and behaviors that are critical for successful acceptance by employees
· How to empower your workforce with customer insights, knowledge and automation for better responses and experiences
· How to augment robots with humans to result in a symbiotic, robust, accurate and productive powerhouse
· How to train your employees to train AI to harness desired results
· How to anticipate what tasks in your own CX role could be automated