View the 2018 Event Guide: CX Week Canada
As we prepare the agenda for the 2019 CX Week Canada, take a look at our agenda from last year to see what to expect!
Contact us here to request early event information.
Recognising how critical customer centricity is to delivering superior customer experiences, we want to take this year to explore more deeply what that really means and re-examine the efficacy of our processes. We’ve all been there—it’s easy to begin our projects starting with the customer in mind, but it’s difficult to maintain that focus amid obstacles and other business objectives.
We hope to equip you with the tools and insights necessary to create lasting, impactful change and are offering a few new exciting topics to help you get there:
- How to Deliver on a Culture of Customer-Centricity through Human-Centred Design & Empathy
- Introduction to Design Thinking for CX: Experience Innovation
- How to Create a CX Movement
- Customer Experience Maturity Roundtables: Achieving Executive Buy-in
- Back to Basics: Customer Experience Roadmap
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.