Director of Change and Innovation Solutions
Agenda Day 1: Pre Conference Workshops
Wednesday, September 12th, 2018
Familiarize yourself with essential design thinking techniques, mindsets and behaviors in a hands-on format. This workshop highlights how to bring creative habits like deep user empathy, radical collaboration and rapid experimentation to one’s work every
Develop an awareness of and support for design thinking as an approach to problem solving. This workshop will also provoke fresh ideas to address a meaningful challenge or opportunity.
- An introduction of design thinking into your culture through a shared
- Awareness of the tools and techniques of the world’s leading companies
- A compelling case for putting customers/humans at the center of
all problem solving efforts
- An understanding of how leaders can enhance and model
Agenda Day 2: Main Conference
Thursday, September 13th, 2018
Amid today’s digital disruption it can be tempting to think the solution to remain competitive is to produce the most innovative technology or to start assembling a team to work on a cutting-edge product launch. When technology may seem like the natural answer, the way to truly innovate is by maintaining a relentless focus on the customer.
This keynote will share how to:
- Use tried and true design thinking methods to more accurately enrich your
- Discover what actually aggravates and satisfies your customers
- Adopt self-sustaining techniques that allow you to always see your product
through your customers eyes
*If you’re new to Design Thinking, it is recommended to attend the pre-conference introduction to Design Thinking workshop on day 1.