Jacqui Le Vieux
Experience Design Lead
Conference Day One: Tuesday, 25 June 2019
Tuesday, June 25th, 2019
12:30 PM Develop Leadership Capabilities in Design Thinking Through Effective Workshops and Training Programs
Setting up workshops, sprints and training programs will enable you to develop design leaders in your organisation and understanding what content must be included in these workshops will determine the likeliness of your organisation buying in to the process. Recognising that Design Thinking is not a ‘One Size Fits All’ approach, Jacqui will draw on her experience working with the design team at NAB’s wealth management division as well as many other teams in various industries, and explore the process, structure and models of effective workshops to develop capabilities for these teams.
- How to empower employees to grow design capabilities to adapt to the cultural changes
- Best practices for workshop facilitation
- Developing leaders to run workshops effectively
- Strategies to build networks and advocates to support the cultural transformation
Post-Conference Workshops : Thursday, 27 June 2019
Thursday, June 6th, 2019
4:00 PM Develop Capabilities and Tools to Run Effective Design Sprint Workshops for Your Organisation
Whether you are preparing your organisation to adopt design practices or nurturing design capabilities across your teams, design thinking must be taught and executed correctly in order to maximise initial support and retain employee engagement.
In this workshop, we combine aspects from Design Thinking (sense-making, problem-defining and user empathy) with Design Sprints (speed, focus and structured process) to eliminate the flaws that naturally fall under each method.
- Understand the working methods of Design Thinking and Design Sprint and determine the best fit for your organisation
- Uncover new perspectives to solve your challenges and embed new working methods across your workplace
- Introductory workshop into the “Understand, Sketch an Decide, Prototype, Test” stages of Design Sprint 3.0