Head of Customer Experience Design
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 26 June 2019
Wednesday, June 26th, 2019
11:00 AM How Boral Enhanced Their Designer-Client Relationship Using a Co-Design Approach to Speed Up Process Timing
Innovation and customer engagement are the forefront of Boral’s service design and under Lenaig’s leadership; the design team have effectively applied design thinking methods with UX techniques to redesign their end-to-end customer service experience. Previously tied down by a deep-rooted traditional model, Boral have come a long way in leveraging technology to reduce the process times within their customer journey as well as developing a 3-year roadmap to further capturing customer value propositions.
In this session:
- Design thinking at its heart: Delivering a service solution designed “with the customer, for the customer“
- Blending design thinking with agile practices to up-skill the design team to work effectively with their clients
- Digital solutions that were designed to cut down customer process timing
3:50 PM ROADMAP STRATEGY BUILDING: What’s Next for Design Thinking? Forward Planning to Sustain Radical Innovation
This session will bring together the themes discussed on Design Thinking and shed light on investment opportunities and priorities beyond growing revenue. The roadmap for innovation led by design will enable designers to influence through the art of storytelling and capture a deeper understanding to user pain points.
- Design for people: Understanding user pain points to innovate a truly impactful product or service
- Design for profit: Utilising storytelling to communicate your message and influence stakeholders
- Design for the planet: Maintaining social responsibility in design and business