Conference Day One: Tuesday, 25 June 2019
Tuesday, June 25th, 2019
Join this discussion to focus on the ideation, rapid prototyping and iteration phases of product development.
Post-Conference Workshops : Thursday, 27 June 2019
Thursday, June 6th, 2019
Pamela brings over 15+ years in leading design and insight-driven innovation at companies like Intuit, CapitalOne and now leading the leading the Design & User Experience team at Facebook, she will share insights on uniting siloed teams to drive product and service innovation.
Learn how to maintain the growth of Design Thinking in your organisation once you have refined the model to fit your organisational structure. Through uniting cross-functional teams to collaborate, the potential of this model can drive transformation across your organisation and truly embed Design Thinking to the team culture and drive product and service innovation.
- Empower everyone in your organisation to be a Design Thinker, bringing innovative experiences to deliver better business outcomes
- Fostering on-going growth for the business using Design Thinking principles
- Improving engagement levels between teams to shape a problem collaboratively and future proof business ideas
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 26 June 2019
Wednesday, June 26th, 2019
Organisations who have embraced Design Thinking as a way of being versus a way of working have topped the list of innovators in Silicon Valley and around the world. Empathy is at the heart of design thinking and the key to unlocking both product optimisation and transformational innovation. So why do teams wrestle with empathy? Why is it so hard to know your customers better than they know themselves? How can we possibly find the time to invest in empathy?
In this session, Pamela will share her insights accumulated over 15+ years in leading design and insight-driven innovation at companies like Intuit, CapitalOne and Facebook.
- Bring out the “Design Thinker” in everyone and build a human-centric culture
- Fuel new innovations through deep customer empathy
- How Pamela’s teams at Intuit and Facebook scaled their design and measured their ROI