Gov CC Event Guide
GOV CC is the largest and most established event of its kind in Australia & New Zealand. In celebration of its 19th year, Gov CC has been reinvigorated and is back to deliver new streams, exciting case studies and strategies to drive the industry forward.
- Rosetta Carrington Lue, Senior Advisor Architect & Design, Office of Information & Technology (OIT), U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
- Oswaldo Mestre, Chief Service Officer & Director of Citizen Services, City of Buffalo New York
- Kate Fowler, Assistant Commissioner, Australian Taxation Office
- Jonathan Duhig, Experience Design for Strategic Telephony, Department of Human Services
- Kirsty Chorazy, Contact Centre Performance & Improvement Manager, Service NSW
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.