Nearly every business views the “effortless customer experience” as a top strategic priority. But what does that really entail? What exactly constitutes “effort” in the eyes of the customer? What causes this effort? And how can it truly be reduced (or eliminated)?
Key topics include:
• Is effort really important to customers?
• Why businesses should take “effortless” very seriously?
• Which KPIs can help measure customer effort?
• 10 keys to reducing customer effort
• 9-step checklist for using self-service to reduce effort
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.