Conference Day One: Tuesday, 30th April 2019
Tuesday, April 30th, 2019
11:40 AM CASE STUDY: Improving Service Desk Flexibility by Standardising Digital Technology and Communication Across the Organisation
In this presentation Victoria Legal Aid shares their digital capability transformation and the improvements a self-serve portal has brought to their service management desk which serves up to 1000 customers nationally. The insourced service desk which also provides services to external departments has adapted to the businesses mobile operations and prioritised their vision towards customer service.
- Technology Roll-out: How change was promoted transparently and suitable transition strategies were implemented
- Initiating intimate training initiatives to adjust culturally towards digital and overcoming supporting infrastructure challenges
- Moving forward towards digital environments and reducing paper footprint
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 1st May 2019
Wednesday, May 1st, 2019
11:50 AM PANEL DISCUSSION: Building Relationships and Developing Clearer Communication Paths Across Service Desk Stakeholders
Service desks are relied upon to communicate across organisational teams, customers, suppliers and various other stakeholders. They receive and direct issues across the board to ensure efficient and effective resolutions, which highlights how imperative it is to have developed relationships and clear contact avenues.
- Highlight common communication gaps between stakeholders e.g. language (jargon) and keeping interactions in real-time
- Strategies that can encouraging collaboration to ensure service desk agility