The events of 2020 enabled a massive shift in customer behavior. Lockdowns and safety restrictions changed the course of everyday life and the new virtual world prompted an evolution of contact center technology. To succeed, businesses leverage technology to meet their customers wherever and whenever.
In this session, Melissa Brown shares Home Advisor’s reaction to this ever-evolving customer behavior and discusses early successes the brand has experienced developing its new mobile app chat feature. This session will break down:
- Benefits of investing in live digital channels
- Insights into the implementation and onboarding of a mobile chat service
- The ins and outs of successful agent training processes
Even before the events of 2020, contact center engagement was trending toward digital. As such, the new challenge of evaluating up-and-coming solutions arose for contact center executives. Tune in to this session with Airkit's Head of Go to Market, Spencer Wiedeman, and Accenture Interactive's Managing Director, Pedro Pombo, for advice on the following:
The pandemic initiated universal challenges for businesses everywhere, forcing technology and digital channels to the forefront. To help deflect the massive influx of calls and alleviate chronic long hold times, businesses work to satisfy their digitally savvy customers and manage strain on call center resources by leveraging self-service technologies.
Join Brian Weber and learn about his experience leading the Office of Self Sufficiency through the COVID-19 health crisis. By focusing on omnichannel support, he and his team have assisted, educated, and engaged customers through new digital channels.
There is a huge emphasis that data is king. The November CCW Digital Market Study found that collecting and/or actioning customer feedback and insights is important for 78% of contact center leaders as they look toward 2025. However, surveys don’t capture the exact sentiments of customers and data isn’t king when there are no actions taking place. Customer feedback, the data, is there for organizations to not only provide solutions to problems but also acts as a sounding board to confirm the positive things that your organization is doing well.
One may argue that surveys get the job done - sure. But Stella Connect has found a way to humanize a very robotic, mundane, process.
Join Justin in this Fireside Chat as he shares:
- The benefits of having humanized feedback solution in place vs the downsides of having no insight
- How to utilize humanized customer feedback for better agent onboarding, training, and experience in real-time
- The positive effects on ROI over time
Our society assumes that women are soft, emotional, and sensitive. However, the assumptions about women in the workplace are even more ruthless and endless. In this Meet-Up, Sandy and her guests discuss:
- Stereotypes women face in the workplace, specifically around Asian American Pacific Islander (APPI) women, and the negative lasting effects resulting from stereotypes
- How to navigate through difficult waters
- How our community can provide support for one another