Contact Center Sales Director - Tuscon, AZ
Are you a high energy, results driven contact center leader? Do you have proven BPO experience leading teams across all channels including Chat, Sales and Service? Are you able to successfully drive sales through exemplary customer service, specifically in a pay per sale environment? If so, we want to hear from you.
Afni is looking for a contact center Sales / Operations Director to lead one of our Tucson contact centers. The Operations Director will oversee the operations of the entire center including staffing levels for all projects and departmental financial impact factors, in order to ensure all client expectations are consistently being met for each project.
- Lead managers and coaches to meet or exceed client KPI's and expectations for multiple sales / service programs within the center. Collect, analyze and present appropriate program data from the perspective of improving performance and quality on all projects. Initiate Action Improvement Plans when KPI's are not being met to drive performance improvement.
- Provide and present data for client operations meetings and reviews. Attend all weekly client meetings. Meet all appropriate deadlines, as specified.
- Manage human resources process to maximize revenue within the center by accurately forecasting, acquiring, training, and redistributing resources as required.
- Oversee the operating procedures of the center to ensure client and company standards are being met or exceeded.
- Supervise, mentor and develop all management personnel within the center. Build positive relationships between support personnel and operations personnel.
- Manage to the annual center budget. Analyze and report on financial variances and initiate operational change to increase revenue and/or reduce cost and improve financial results.
- Create and maintain a solid client interface with open lines of communication to ensure the highest levels of customer service.
- Monitor employee relations within the center and handle any employee issues, such as conflicts and personnel issues.
- Lead internal center communications to define center and project objectives and accomplishments and promote a culture of unity, fairness and trust.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals on all management personnel and/or direct reports. Initiate and track performance measurements for coaches throughout the year.