Call for Entries: Categories Announced for the 2010 Call Center Excellence Awards
New York, NY and Las Vegas, NV – Nominations are now being accepted for IQPC’s annual Call Center Excellence Awards as a part of the 11th Annual Call Center Week, taking place June 14-18, 2010 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, NV.
Presented by IQPC, the Call Center Excellence Awards honor, recognize and promote the most innovative call center solutions and individuals over the past year. With Awards given in 8 categories, they are dedicated to recognizing superior thinking, creativity and execution across the full spectrum of call center functions.
Applications are available at www.callcenterweek.com/awards and may be submitted for the following categories:
• Best in Class Call Center (over 200 staff)
• Best in Class Call Center (under 200 staff)
• The Call Center Leader of the Year
• First-Class Job Leveraging Technology For Efficiency and Automation
• Best Performance Leveraging Customer Feedback (new in 2010)
• Greatest Job Creating a Culture that Inspires World-Class Excellence (new in 2010)
• Best Outsourced Provider (new for vendors)
• Best Technology Solutions Provider (new for vendors)
Completed awards application forms must be submitted to IQPC at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 8, 2010. First Place and Honorary Mention Awards will be announced and presented during the Awards Luncheon & Ceremony on Wednesday, June 16th at Call Center Week.
2010 winners will also participate in a panel discussion during Call Center Week on Thursday, June 17th, where they will address key business initiatives such as:
• Creating a customer-centric culture that inspires excellence
• Positioning the call center is a key enabler of growth and profit
• Realizing the profitability of connecting the customer and employee experience
• Leveraging technology for efficiency and automation
• Utilizing VOC initiatives for process and product innovation
2009 Award winners included MassMutual Financial Group, Thomas L Cardella & Associates, Inc., Harmony, MassMutual Financial Group, Miracle-Gro Company and Bath and Body Works
The 11th Annual Call Center Week focuses on growing the top line by enhancing customer experience through employee development and engagement, leveraging tools and technology, and preparing the call center to become the focal point in Voice of the Customer initiatives.
For complete details on the 11th Annual Call Center Week and Call Center Excellence Awards, visit www.callcenterweek.com or contact Lisa Schulman, IQPC Executive Producer and Sector Leader at email@example.com.
Network with Call Center Week:
Facebook: IQPC’s Call Center Week
LinkedIn: Call Center Week
IQPC (www.iqpc.com) provides business executives with tailored practical conferences, large-scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programs. Producing over 1,500 events annually around the world, IQPC continues to grow and has offices in cities across six continents including: Berlin, Dubai, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, and Toronto.
T: +1 212-885-2660
F: +1 888-231-7864