CCW Fall Online
Or if you're already a CCW Digital member, sign in below to download. Sign In to Register Become a member to Register
Our CCW Fall Online event will focus on better connecting with customers. There will be an emphasis on topics like analytics (understanding customers, understanding how agents are delivering for those customers), engagement (including trends like personalization and effortless) and omnichannel interactions (including making the experience more seamless and “human” across the different channels). “Intelligence” and “connection” are key themes of the in-person CCW event, so they will naturally fuel a lot of the content for the CCW Fall online offering.
Topics that will be discussed include:
- 5 Ways to Actually Eliminate Customer Effort
- Omnichannel: Customer vs. Business
- The Memorable Experience is Dead! Long Live the Memorable Brand
- Next-Level Metrics
- Introducing the Intelligent Contact Center
- CX Technology: It's About Use, Not Platform
Discover the following:
- How to transform people, processes and technology based on this new customer experience normal.
- How to more successfully engage your customers, no matter when, where or why they choose to connect.
- Improve alignment between engagement strategies and key business objectives.
Register now and stay tuned for the CCW Fall Executive Report on September 1st.
For information on sponsoring this event, email Simon Copcutt.