Agenda – all timings are in Singapore time
Tuesday 27 August 2019
Chairman's Opening Remarks
10:00am - 10:45am Designing A Learning And Development Coaching Strategy For Customer Service Bots
- Boosting the performance of contact centre chatbots and improving Customer Satisfaction
- Putting an escalation path in place for complex queries requiring human interaction
- Providing chatbots with sufficient data and educating them with what they need to learn and grow
- Will the chatbot need to pull up information from the customer account to answer questions?
- Aiming to make chatbots more empathetic cover various emotional situations and emotions
- Making bots part of the reporting process on real conversations
Geeta Sreeraman, Head of Customer Centre, DBS Bank, (Singapore)
11:00am – 11:45am Transforming contact center efficiency with Intelligent Automation at Vodafone New Zealand
As new-age consumers continue to leverage multiple channels to interact with service providers, crafting unique customer experiences is about building successful end-to-end journeys. The consumer demand for round-the-clock support continues to create unprecedented challenges for contact centers. Only businesses that can find a balance between faster problem resolution and personalised service will be able survive these challenges and win the customers over.
Join this webinar to know how Intelligent Automation (IA) helped Vodafone New Zealand improve the quality and efficiency of their contact centers, delivering business benefits at various customer touchpoints. It further discusses how the company automated their contact centers to enhance operational efficiency and increase customer satisfaction.
Deepak Kumar, Associate Vice President & Head of Sales for APAC at EdgeVerve
Brendan Shea, Lead Digital Care & Automation, Vodafone New Zealand Limited
2:00pm - 2:45pm Tips and Tricks for Seamlessly Transitioning Customers To New Channels
- Being an organisation with a diverse local or global footprint means taking into account cultural differences and providing multilingual support. This Q&A session will discuss best practice for the following challenges
- Migration planning: what are the most critical steps to retiring old offerings and retaining your customers?
- How do you focus on the channel preferred by customers instead of using a one-size-fits-all approach?
- Should you consider the customer base of the current offering before implementation?
- How do you effectively segment the customer base by usage level and migration costs?
- What’s best practice for creating a plan that takes into account customers’ concerns, costs and timeline?
- How do you communicate the advantages the new offering provides over the current version
Aditya Garg, Head of Solutions Consulting, Genesys India
3:00pm-3:45pm CX Trends 2019
Successful businesses need a single, integrated place to manage all their support interactions across different channels, including chat, phone, and email. It’s increasingly important for customer support teams to use open platforms so they can seamlessly add emerging channels–like WhatsApp–to the menu so they can meet their customers where they are. Join Malcolm Koh, Customer Experience Strategist at Zendesk, as he evaluates the latest customer experience trends and look at how businesses that use Zendesk can now reach WhatsApp’s 1.5 billion users to provide fast, proactive support.
Malcolm Koh, APAC Customer Experience Strategist, Zendesk
End of Day One
Wednesday 28 August 2019
Chairman´s Opening Remarks
10:00am – 10:45am How Intelligent Automation is Changing Contact Center Outsourcing
Despite the relentless push towards digitilisation, the human touch remains highly important for many
successful enterprises. In the midst of business digitalisation, how can customer contact leaders invest in the right mix of humans and machines to optimise interactions with their customers?
Attend this session to hear our speaker sharing critical insights:
Real life stories about AI projects across various customer touchpoints
How organisations can leverage AI to build lifelong customer relationships
Alex Koshy, Head of Sales CC/BPO ASEAN and Korea, Automation Anywhere
11:00am – 11:45am The art of customer acquisition: How one brand won a 35% increase in sales volume
Recently, one of the world’s leading telecommunications brands presented a potential digital marketing and sales vendor with a make-or-break challenge: “Go head-to-head with our in-house call center and existing marketing agency and see if you can deliver more customers and revenue within eight weeks.” Join this webinar to go behind-the-scenes with this case and discover how Clearlink (a SYKES company), actually managed to outperform the telco brand’s in-house call center, delivering a 35% increase in sales volume and simultaneously decreasing media spend in under a two-month period.
Lachlan Maxwell, Managing Director, Business Development, SYKES
Jesse Himsworth, Executive VP of Strategy & Brand Marketing, Clearlink, A SYKES Company
Chairman’s Closing Remarks
End of Conference