Conference Day One: Thursday, 27 April 2017
Monday, March 4th, 2019
- What channels will customers be using in the next years?
- How will this one-platform approach to customer interaction affect contact centres in the future?
- What skills sets will staff need in order to remain efficient and multi-skilled?
- How will contact centres use analytics and data on their customers with new technologies?
- Will Siri replace contact centre staff and how will self-service affect the traditional contact centre?
- Discussing innovative ways to overcome budget restraints
- Exploring ways to work around old IT platforms, restrictions, and staff habits
- Identifying strategies to keep staff motivated and engaged with effective training
- Addressing social media techniques, and how this can enhance customer interaction on a low budget