Customers are interacting at an unprecedented volume yet demanding faster support. They are also engaging in digital channels yet seeking more personalization. Agents are working from home yet requiring more internal engagement and support. Business leaders are enforcing tighter budgets yet expecting better contact center results.
The customer contact landscape is rich with these intimidating, if not contradictory challenges. But with the stakes of the customer experience higher than ever, companies have no choice but to rise to the occasion.
This session will reveal how to conquer these seemingly insurmountable challenges. It will transform unavoidable trends into unparalleled opportunities, empowering you to deliver a conversational support experience that is as customer-centric as it is efficient. Topics include:
- Transitioning from reactive to proactive support
- Meeting customers' need for speed
- Unlocking unprecedented contact center efficiency
- Bridging the customer expectation gap with digital engagement and AI
- Repositioning the contact center as a value driver