Conference Day One: Tuesday, 30th April 2019
Tuesday, April 30th, 2019
Automating processes can achieve benefits such as long term reduced costs; however, implementing automation into an already developed structure can create new arising challenges.
- Establishing why automated on-boarding and off-boarding can be valuable
- Aligning human process with automation and correcting human error
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 1st May 2019
Wednesday, May 1st, 2019
How do you merge traditional ITSM with new organisational management methods such as agile working and DevOps while constantly working to improve response structures and increasing tickets? This is a question Allywn Menezes, Head of IT at Service NSW is currently striving to answer by transforming their service desk into a successful model.
- Why service desks have to transform: Changing the internal information technology entirely
- Moving towards product based organisation rather than operational based
- Analysing the outcome and exploring how this model can be adopted