Conference Day One: Tuesday, 30th April 2019
Tuesday, April 30th, 2019
1:20 PM CASE STUDY: Integrating a Genius Bar and Self-Service Portal that Work Together to Connect Multiple Help Centres at Charter Hall
Charter Hall is advanced in achieving flexible working; recently a service desk transformation has been implemented to reflect and support their operations. A genius bar integrated with all help centres including concierge, finance, HR as well as IT rather than solely IT has proven to create considerable advantages in providing solutions efficiently.
- Achieving unification of multiple applications via a central genius bar service desk
- Introducing a self-service portal unified with the genius bar
- Change management strategies and maintaining the ideal service culture
2:00 PM PANEL: How Company Change and Expectations Influence the traditional Structure of Service Desks
Service desks are required to adapt to organisational change; such as new management processes, working environments, and digital landscapes. In this panel, service desk experts discuss the pressure to implement new approaches due to organisational change and discuss both the risks and benefits of transformation.
- Exploring how management change processes such as DevOps and disciplined agile delivery influences service desk models
- How consumer interaction with technology impacts on what customers expect: Simplicity and instantaneous results (AI and machine learning)
- Introducing flexible working and providing 24/7 services